Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Constitution & Kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  11:54:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi !
In the lessons, Yogani said something about that there are 3 ways in which kundalini flow. One is practice, the second is Constitution (pita, vata ect..) and the third one is lifestyle (if im not wrong).

I want to ask you about the Ayurvedic Constitutions (pita, vata...)
Where can i find material about that ? How can i know which type i am ? and for kundalini disbalance what food do i need to eat in recognition of my Ayurvedic Constitution (kapa, pita, vata)
?

Thanks in advance,
Shimon.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  10:09:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here are the
Advanced Yoga Practices Ayurveda Diet Guidelines

Here are a few more topics that may help:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=8328
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2117
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  11:37:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thx for the links Shanti
i took the prakiriti test....(drums rolls)...i am Vata Pita....
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  07:14:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti ! =)
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  07:46:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
According to the test im Vata in Mind and Pita in Body and overall im Vata.
Does this mean that Vata is out of balance in me ? or Khapa ?
Thanks in advance,
Shimon.
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  12:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, i think i got it... Its Vata and Pita which are in disbalance.
Go to Top of Page

yoginiwanders

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  4:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi shimon

Your constitution is Vata with some Pita but you can be out of balance in any given constitution at any time. In the fall/early winter season watch for Vata being out of balance or any time when your life is getting hectic or when you are travelling. Pita can get out of balance when it is summer time and kapha tends to be out of balance in the spring. Signs of Kapha imbalance are slugishness and being congested.
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  2:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi!
Thanks for the response :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000