Enlightenment Milestones
 the narrator is absent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  02:32:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
last nigh after my evening sit...i was relaxing on my back....i noticed that everything is in its correct place...the pictures hanging on the wall....the furniture...my body lying on the bed...all is objective and is present in its correct place....as i oberved this scene with the inner mental silence i realized that all is perfect because there is no thinker who is judging,refusing ,accepting ,censoring ....no subjectivity...
...all is perfect and is existing as it is...a silent scene from a movie...with no narrator to tell the story....the narrator is absent ....only the sreen remains and it unchanging....whereas the mental images are coming and going in their due time....

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  03:11:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

last nigh after my evening sit...i was relaxing on my back....i noticed that everything is in its correct place...the pictures hanging on the wall....the furniture...my body lying on the bed...all is objective and is present in its correct place....as i oberved this scene with the inner mental silence i realized that all is perfect because there is no thinker who is judging,refusing ,accepting ,censoring ....no subjectivity...
...all is perfect and is existing as it is...a silent scene from a movie...with no narrator to tell the story....the narrator is absent ....only the sreen remains and it unchanging....whereas the mental images are coming and going in their due time....

You are the screen, the images on the screen, the narrator, the movie reel, the camera, the audience, the seats, the cinema and yet beyond all and none of them.

Isn't it great that you have the freedom to be whatever you wish?

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  03:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Isn't it great that you have the freedom to be whatever you wish?

yes we can be anyhting and everything...but we are hanging to the petty i

Edited by - maheswari on Aug 17 2011 03:49:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  06:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari
yes we can be anyhting and everything...but we are hanging to the petty i

Not hanging. Addicted.

Addicted to something that doesn't even exist. And the addiction is so strong and deep that its roots have enveloped the soul.

Surely it takes time to get rid of any addiction, slowly, slowly we have to purify the mind, remove each root and neutralize it.

But if you have the courage and strength, the bhakti - the grace to awaken the soul within... it will shine forth and burn the impurities in one single burst of light.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  07:00:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
But if you have the courage and strength, the bhakti - the grace to awaken the soul within... it will shine forth and burn the impurities in one single burst of light.

so true...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000