Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 scratchy opening at third eye
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thezuck

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  03:48:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit thezuck's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So for the last week Ive had this scratchy irritation above the bridge of my nose. Initially, it scared me. During the last sessions, I just went with it without reacting, and felt it begin to expand up into my forehead.
The painful aspect went away and left me with a sense of smooth energy flowing in through my forehead during breathing.
Is this an opening of some kind? All of my other "openings" have been pleasurable. This was a little painful at first. Are these just blockages releasing...or energy moving through dormant pathways? or am I pushing too hard?
Any help will be appreciated.
PS I do 10 min SPB and 20 min DM for the last 4 months and I love it!
THANKS!!!

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  08:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You yourself will know if you are pushing too hard - pain!

Yep, I have had sensations around the third eye. Painful sometimes. If that is the case self-pace. If you are comfortable during your day i.e just light sensations that you can deal with, just keep going.

Don't deviate into the scenery!

Take care

Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  04:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by thezuck

So for the last week Ive had this scratchy irritation above the bridge of my nose. Initially, it scared me. During the last sessions, I just went with it without reacting, and felt it begin to expand up into my forehead. The painful aspect went away and left me with a sense of smooth energy flowing in through my forehead during breathing.

<<<<<<<<

Between the eyebrows or deeper?

Such concentrative and pressing focus helps turning inside but is not necessarily the place of the third eye.

The red or otherwise dot of the Indian people of chalk or sandalwood for cooling hot kundalini like obviously the flute musician Chaurasia is higher in the forehead.

Some speak of 7 third eyes till the hair begins.

It seems that you opened by breath channels below the skin. Skin itself is able to breath with each pore. A sucking inwardly wuld show that.

But I get a picture from you that your smoothing out means visible lines in the skin sprinkling sidewards like a fountain springing up.
Beneath a higher place of third eye is beginning to develop where the Indian people have their creamy dot.

Myself is not limited to a certain location of the third eye having a wandering inner and outer eye also. Though I had it in my research already sooner I fully got it by an car accident letting swell a little bit the said higher place of the third eye able to look to the tailbone by the third eye between the eyebrows. In the beginning you include more or less the physical eyes till it separates.

Flies have naturally open but diimed third eyes allowing to see your
hand over them not visible for the other eyes. Man reopens these old abilities also at other places of the head like crown and back of the head.

<<<<<<<<

Is this an opening of some kind? All of my other "openings" have been pleasurable. This was a little painful at first. Are these just blockages releasing...or energy moving through dormant pathways? or am I pushing too hard?
Any help will be appreciated.
PS I do 10 min SPB and 20 min DM for the last 4 months and I love it!
THANKS!!!

It seems to be the beginning of an opening. My freemasonic master having no ability to see - feeling is more important - could nevertheless paint and emit colorful initiation pictures. For ladies
for example a wonderful rose into the heart and chest. He protuded inmidst the forehead a sort of moving trunk emitting the necessary energies toward the receiving persons.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  10:31:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey thezuck,

I've had a scratchy third eye for the last 2 years (since I've stared AYP), heck it's even itching now . It's nothing to worry about as long you stay within your comfortable limits. If you experience pain or other sensations that are too uncomfortable, increase grounding activities or cut back on practices.

Love, M
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  1:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, the whole depends from what scratchy or abrasive means. German <kratzig> does not necessarily mean a wounded feeling. As I have one of the many sorts of third eye openings I do not have such wounded feeling. Mantak Chia once sent bz his eyes in my third eye for opening the microcosmic orbit. I felt nothing explained that it is already open.

What you feel as opening differs individually. A sort of headache, electricity and lights, or a drilling feeling into the head etc. may happen in the opening.

But you can trz to remove this feeling bz acupoints etc.

Axel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000