Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 My present very stale state
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alien Love

Ukraine
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  4:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello
I would like to tell you about my present state. Someone on this forum or on another one has given a link to a video, on this video people were sitting somewhere in India having sudden movements called kriyas. I think that involuntary movements that I have is similar to those on the video, in the same style. Another thing that too has been with me for many years already is the feeling of heat which is present in the whole body. And I can tell you this feeling is not pleasant for sure. It feels really stale, disgusting as a sort of muddy jelly, like a masterpiece of disgusting energy which has soaked every living cell in the physical and energetic bodies. As if into your veins instead of blood a sort of lifeless tar has been pumped. The energy is not always like that. The intensity and quality of it varies. Most of the time it remains just stale, boring, if outside factors do not affect it. But some of the outside factors can make it painful, sometimes almost unbearable. The quality of many of the negative manifestations of this energy is weird, hard to put into words.
I try to describe my experience as accurately as possible. And for that I need to use some analogies. Yet this energy has some dynamics, it moves, sometimes it tries to open the head charka, reluctantly though; but there was sometimes moments when energy oozed from this crown charka into the body. And even a drop of it feels like a drop of rein dripped on the head in the hot desert when you have no water at all. And this drop penetrates into the middle of the body, not just staying on the surface. This energy of the crown charka feels like epitome of beatific freshness. So I suppose that my state has something to do with kundalini. The crown charka seems like a far dream. And if you want something, for example the crown charka opening, there will always be sellers. This is the spiritual market. Stay away from that market, you have nothing to seek there. In addition to what I have described I have electrosensitivity (ES) (you can read about ES in the net or here: health.groups.yahoo.com/group/eSens/) You know, I always loved the computer in the past, to be with it was a celebration for me, now it has become a torture because of the sensitivity to EMF coming from it. My ES has developed into very severe form. My ES has somewhat special nature to it. Besides that I have what is called here neurasthenia. As diagnostic criteria is different from country to country I do not know how this is called in the USA. In a few words this is an illness of the nervous system: the nerves as if has become naked. Even little things get on your nerves. Besides I get stress from simple things which should not have any sort of such effect or should be pleasant.
On the whole it feels as if what is called life energy, prana , ci has been drained out almost entirely. What has remained is just enough to support existence, actually to support boredom. This state is like a great drought, thirst which hasn’t been quenched. I hardly can entertain myself with anything anyway, because there is no fuel for that and the computer is unavailable (now I use a pocket projector instead of the monitor for a very short time). And this state has existed already for about ten years without so very much change. And that has been the years of my youth.
So if that is connected with kundalini which I suppose is the case then I give advice to you to stay away from it, at least do not try to awaken Kundalini on purpose. If it is already active I hope that all will be OK in your case, but if you are free from it I recommend not to awaken it. As I know Sri Ramana Maharshi also gave the same advice, there are other ways to enlightenment.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 6:02:44 PM

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2011 :  01:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I am a newbie here in AYP, still I would want to say something. If I was rash (probably I didnt know then that I was)and met a car accident, I may think that the car is a bad thing and we should not use this, but better way to think will be that I need to drive better and take it easily.

Ofcourse you can consider the ways available and pick the one that suits you the best. However, as you are here, you may consider going through the 'grounding' and 'self pacing' lessons in this site. You have not mentioned how you have prepared yourself before you experienced the surge. One reason could be you have stressed crown chakra prematurely while some basic chakras needed more working.

Wish you a speedy recovery. Lots of love.

Edited by - Swan on Jul 26 2011 03:04:00 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000