Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Shaktipat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  04:02:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

Just recently I received Shaktipat, and would like to discuss with any of you that have had it too.

I have a lot of questions concerning shakta and other experiences via Shaktipat.

Anyone?

nirmal

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 6:02:44 PM

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  09:43:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal...

I have received shaktipat a couple of times but never in the physical, only in dreams. More then willing to discuss it with you though!

Love!
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  1:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,
I have received shaktipat 6 times in total and would be willing to discuss it with you.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  01:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I received Diksha four years ago from a friend and had a Kundalini Awakening. Next week I'm traveling to Australia to the Shiva Ashram for a week long meditation retreat and shaktipad session from Swami Shakarananda.
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  01:57:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys,
That is unreal Carson receiving 2 shaktipat while sleeping? Do you know who gave it to you? I'd like to hear more about this if you could share
some of the experiences?

And riptiz, why in the world you need 6 initiations? Isn't one enough?

It will be one month on Monday that I have been working with the shakti,but the past couple of days I was very busy and didn't take as much time that it takes to nurture it, and thus, I can hardly sense the shakta at all now and I am worried that it has left?
So, today and until I can hopefully stir the shakti again,that I will make many more sittings until I feel it again.
Have either of you had this happen, and if so, can you tell me more about it?(and/or your experiences?)
thanks,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  08:23:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi stevenbhow,

From what you describe, this is my aspiration, to have a kundalini awakening. Can you tell me more about your experiences with it,ie, how long did the awakening of kundalini happened after you received shatipat?, symptoms of the process as you developed this gift?, and maybe could you just share with me some of your experiences?etc.

It sounds great about your trip to Australia! My initiator lives in Australia! I think it's awesome that he did this using distances(long ones because I live in Germany!)

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  12:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal

quote:
Originally posted by nirmal

That is unreal Carson receiving 2 shaktipat while sleeping? Do you know who gave it to you? I'd like to hear more about this if you could share some of the experiences?

One of the dreams was during my yoga teacher training in November 2009... I was given shakipat by my (unborn) daughter I believe. My wife was 2 months pregnant at the time and due to some other dreams I had over the next few nights, as well as a conversation I had the next day with a very awake ayurvedic doctor I had met the afternoon before the shaktipat dream, I believe that it was my unborn daughter who gave me shaktipat in the dream. In the dream my daughter was in her mid twenties and was the leader of a "kundalini facilitation class." In the dream she put her thumb on my forehead and the palm of her hand on the top of my head. It took about 10-15 seconds before there was a single root pulsation that rendered me incapacitated.... everything went completely dark except for a single bright white star, I couldn't move, was completely paralyzed, yet was aware/awake. The result of the shaktipat was a complete shift in the amount and the way the internal energy was/is felt here (still). It also resulted in a shift in the amount of awareness I experience in any given moment, both awake and asleep. This dream was a non-lucid dream (which was quite unusual at the time) and I ended up having almost a year of non-lucid (very prophetic and seemingly meaningful) dreams every night afterwards.

The second dream in which I received shaktipat was a totally lucid dream in which I was awake while sleeping. I was laying in my bed, totally asleep, but dreaming I was awake and watching myself sleep. Then the person who gave me shaktipat in this dream (I have an inclination as to who this was but the person I suspected said that they were unaware of doing it if they did) came into my room, laid on the bed behind me (I was laying on my side facing outwards from the center of the bed) and placed one hand on the top of my head and the other on the back side of my heart chakra. There were some sensations of energy "rearranging" in my body and smoothing out, and then I "woke up" (which was quite weird since I was actually already awake, sorta ). The result of this dream was a smoothing out of the energy in my body, which had been a bit chaotic for a few months beforehand as well as what I would call an "increase in clarity."

There was one other time I received a "remote shaktipat" (this was before the dream ones) from a Siddha Yoga guru, but I didn't notice anything much during the experience, nor did I notice much afterwards. I had had a minor kundalini awakening in the later months of 2008 (during meditation) but I feel that it was the shaktipat during the dream with my daughter that really got things moving for me. If you haven't read Yogani's "Shaktipat Lesson" here; http://www.aypsite.org/146.html I would highly recommend giving it a decent read-through as it really explains a lot IMO.

Much Love!
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2011 :  06:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,
I pretty much experienced Kundalini Awakening as I was receiving Diksha from my friend. It started out with spontaneous deep breathing, then went into kriyas, heat up my spine, visions, and fantastic bliss for about 40 minutes. Before receiving Diksha I'd never really meditated or done any spiritual practice beyond reading a lot about Tibetan Buddhism. Since then, (2007) I've continued to have amazing experiences including incredibly blissful meditations, lucid dreams and visions, and a 30 day period when I experienced everything as bliss all day long.
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2011 :  12:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson! That's a great story! Is that when your kundalini awakening happened was or are you nurturing your shakti now?

Hi stevenbhow,

That is totally fantastic! What you are describing is what my initiator
has said what may happen with me. But for me now I am devoted to meditating twice a day for at least an hour each time to nurture and develop the shakti in order for awakening the kundalini. A couple of days ago I was worried about loosing the shakti,(because I had not meditated enough) so the shakti became less but I'm glad to say it is still there!Yesterday I meditated like I said and the shakti already is gaining strength, and I went back to the gentle swaying from side to side, or front to back That's pretty much where I am at presently but I feel an increase in peace and serenity.

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2011 :  4:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,
If you received shaktipat correctly then your shakti is awakened immediately and will continue to be awake if you nurture it by spiritual practices.
I am on the siddha path of Kundalini Maha Yoga and have visited my sadguru 6 times in India and received shaktipat each time.KMY uses shaktipat to awaken the shakti safely and instantly and one is connected to the guru at all times, tapping into his energies to boost your practices.Here are some of my experiences. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....,experiences
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  01:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi riptiz,

It sounds like we are both talking about the same thing! Yes, my kundalini was awakened via shaktipat immediately and unmistakedly.My initator also gives shaktipat boosters. And most importanly,I am nurturing the shakti like I described above with intense meditation.

nirmal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000