Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Questions on kechari step 4 and 5
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Minti

Spain
4 Posts

Posted - May 28 2024 :  2:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, ive been practicing kechari for one year, im Happy i found this site and guidance and i want first to say thanks!!

Now then, as the title says im in between stage 4/5, i want to ask

First is kechari stage 4, im inside my left nasal to the top, but this way i can only Breathe by the right nasal, is It allright?
Another question is what are the benefits from stage 4?

Now then, to stage 5, my frenulun is all gone naturally by pushing trought this year. But the tongue can barely touch itself wen i aim to go down, so, how long from step 4 to 5?
Is there a place in the throat to touch in step 5 or just going down?
Also, my objective is to see the light body at my back, what is the BEST step of kechari for this purpose?

Thanks again.

alain

Canada
23 Posts

Posted - May 30 2024 :  8:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Minti

If you haven't already, I would suggest that you look over lessons 108 to 108.6, they cover kechari in detail.

Cheers

alain
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - May 31 2024 :  01:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you are able to achieve ketchari 2, in and of itself that is a big step; whether there are amplified benefits beyond that are happenstance, and probably not worth devoting a lot of attention to it, my humble opinion. I believe we build our bodies to reside in silence, an over time it can be experienced in every moment. Ketchari is one tool of many, I wouldn't get too in the weeds in the upper ketcharis.
Go to Top of Page

Minti

Spain
4 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2024 :  09:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for replyn, ye im on kechari 4 working for 5, maybe im expecting too much, there are ineed Big changes with kechari but its became normal for me, still im hoping 5 Will be better

Edited by - Minti on Jun 01 2024 12:25:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

alain

Canada
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2024 :  2:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Minti,

Welcome to AYP, It is quite an achievement to be able to do Kechari to the level that you have, most people, me included, can only reach level 1 or 2.
The practice of Kechari is very powerful by itself but is even more powerful when combined with inner silence. If you add deep meditation to your practice and make it a daily habit you will benefit from the results and perhaps achieve the results that you desire. But one thing is sure is that if you integrate all of the basic AYP techniques you will progress rapidly and receive the benefits that you need.
The beauty of AYP is that you can progress at your own pace and add the techniques one at a time over a long time while enjoying the practice of Kechari while you do them.
This will create a new reality for you and your current goal will blend in with yoga in a way that is smooth and easy.
Hope this make sense to you.

Cheers
Alain
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000