Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 My Kundalini energy has awakened?Please help.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wyn

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - May 26 2024 :  10:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I am a new member. Hope this is the right place to post my question, if not, please delete.

I have experienced spiritual awakening since January 2024, and become a seafood vegetarian since Feb for some reason (eat prawns only--I dont know for what reason :)). I have lost so much weight, even I ate a lot (I am concerned about my health; has anyone had similar experience?)

Recently, I have activated "witness consciousness", this cold energy made me uncomfortable initially, now I cope with it well.

A few days ago, my kundalini energy seemed to awaken (I may be wrong). I meditate every night, and one night when I was listening to Crown Chakra music, I suddenly felt my feet, hands, and brain burning, then, stopped the practice, and listened music to help with sleep. I woke up at midnight due to an unusual hot feeling; my feet and hands were burning. I did not know it was due to the awakening of kundalini until the next day when I read posts online.

I have tried to raise the energy a couple of times using K awakening music on Youtube; each time I felt the "electrical" feelings at my feet, my arms, or head also with intensive tingling....with all those sensations, I felt the energy moving out from "my lower stomach area". then it stops the process at some point.
I can constantly feel the energy moving, even while sitting, walking or practicing yoga.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, I have tried closing my eyes while doing yoga (for no reason) and attempted to walk at the playground with my eyes closed (though only for a very short distance each time).
I feel confused and am not sure if this experience is related to someone else's here.

My question is: has my kundalini energy wakened, or something else??? if my kundalini energy has awakened. However, it does not rise. Do I need to practice anything specific to facilitate this process?

Edited by - Wyn on May 26 2024 11:51:52 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4444 Posts

Posted - May 28 2024 :  09:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wyn,

It does sound as if you are experiencing a kundalini awakening. I would suggest letting go of any ideas about what is supposed to happen and simply focus on developing a regular daily meditation practice. The main lessons on this website will guide you through that process.

https://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

I have recently published a book called Kundalini Awakening - Questions and Answers, which covers many of the symptoms that can arise due to kundalini and how to manage the process. So, you may find that useful. That is here:

https://www.aypinternational.com/ne...and-answers/
Go to Top of Page

Wyn

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - May 29 2024 :  09:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much, Christi, for sharing the lessons and your book with me. I will definitely read them with interest.

Yes, you are right; I have returned to a normal medication process after reading about the side effects many people have experienced with the rise of Kundalini.

I can feel the energy moving constantly. especially when I am doing yoga,

Perhaps the only thing I can do is to prepare my body and mind.

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Wyn,

It does sound as if you are experiencing a kundalini awakening. I would suggest letting go of any ideas about what is supposed to happen and simply focus on developing a regular daily meditation practice. The main lessons on this website will guide you through that process.

https://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

I have recently published a book called Kundalini Awakening - Questions and Answers, which covers many of the symptoms that can arise due to kundalini and how to manage the process. So, you may find that useful. That is here:

https://www.aypinternational.com/ne...and-answers/

Edited by - Wyn on May 29 2024 09:43:50 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000