New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 16 2013 :  10:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The last sentence of the next paragraph says the cells become "magnatized" and "self-sustained":

"The body of the Kriya Yogi is recharged with extra energy distilled from breath and reinforced by the tremendous dynamo of energy generated in the spine; the decay of bodily tissues decreases. This lessens and ultimately makes unnecessary the blood-cleansing function of the heart. When the pulsating life of the heart pump becomes quiet, owing to nonpumping of venous blood, exhalation and inhalation are no longer needed. The life force, which was dissipated in cellular, nervous, respiratory, and heart action, withdraws from the external senses and organs and unites with the current in the spine. The Kriya Yogi then learns how to commingle the upwardly flowing life current (prana) into the downwardly flowing current (apana) and commingle the downwardly flowing current (apana) into the upwardly flowing current (prana). He thus neutralizes the dual movement, and by will power withdraws both currents into one revealing sphere of spiritual light at the point between the eyebrows. This light of pure life energy scintillates from the cerebrospinal centers directly to all the bodily cells, magnetizing them, arresting decay and growth, and making them vitally self-sustained, independent of breath or any external source of life."

Here the atoms (and by extension the cells) become "etherealized" and "transmuted into life force":

"In the adept practice of Kriya, the body is oxygenated and its atoms etherealized until it becomes light as a feather. Man has no idea how much power comes into the body when he has mastered the mystery of the breath. Kriya practice brings a regulated, continuous inflow of oxygen into the body, the atoms of which, by the process of pranayama, are transmuted into life force, reinforcing the subtle currents in the spine, which in turn awaken the astral cerebrospinal centers and spiritualize the entire body." - p.823, Discourse 42, The Second Coming of Christ by Paramahansa Yogananda

Parvati I could probably find hundreds of quotes more specific about how the devotee has to change the cellular vibe. And I've attended hundreds of SRF services where a monostic will reiterate the same but a lot more specific than me.

After the last quoted paragraph Yogananda goes on to say some candid stuff:

"After years of successful practice, the body of the advanced Kriya Yogi becomes so spiritualized that in exalted states he can hardly feel it touch the ground. The suffusion of life force becomes so powerful that the whole body loses its delusive solidity and actually levitates. I can testify to that from my own experience. But the beginner should not expect to jump weightless tomorrow! Modern man is accustomed to getting results quickly; his industry and technology manufactures products so rapidly that he thinks there should be a convenience package of concise spiritual progress as well. A presumption of instant spiritual achievement is perhaps more than a bit audacious considering the innumerable lifetimes already spent in making oneself an unspiritual being. Even a lifelong practice is little to be required. Nevertheless, the Kriya Yoga science and art of meditation are not drudgery, because gradual transforming results are felt from the very beginning."

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 16 2013 :  10:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to be clear to everyone that reads this the Kriya Yoga technique referred to in the above quotes is the same thing (essentially) as AYP's Spinal Breathing.

Edited by - BillinL.A. on May 16 2013 10:15:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 17 2013 :  2:15:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the information Bill, very interesting.

May we all be enfolded in love
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 17 2013 :  6:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

The following is quoted from Paramahansa Yogananda's Scientific Healing Affirmations:

"Repeat affirmations firmly and with intensity and sincerity until such power is gained that one command, one strong urge from within, will be sufficient to change your body cells and move your soul to performance of miracles."

Affirmation and focused intent

The experience of thousands of people indicates that affirmations work. That's why lots of people use them.

Imo focused intent is more effective than affirmation. But they are very similar. Focused intent is like a matrix or container and you pack as much into that container as will reasonably fit. Specifying every detail you can think of. It's like comparing a few sentences (affirmation) to a 10 page essay (focused intent). The essay conveys a great deal more information.

Focused intent + visualization imo is the most effective combination for achieving our goals, no matter what they may be. The more detail you are adding to your intent, the more believable your will is making it to your mind and ego. When you create a visualization, picture or symbolic representation of your essay - bingo...you've got something that communicates directly with the subconscious in its own language: Symbols.

When you visualize your intent - or the prelude to your intent - you are prepping elements of yourself, as well as the universe, into compliance with what you believe you require. Your will is determining what you will get and how you will get it. And most importantly, your will is over-riding mental and ego factors - that may oppose, sabotage or refuse to believe your conscious will to be effective in getting what it wants.

Visualization proves that your goal is indeed manifestable because you have, in a sense, already manifested it via your creative visualization. You are a creator. See how that works? You have given the universe every architectural detail necessary for framing your dream. And that is a huge step toward its real life 3D actualization. As a blueprint is usually prerequisite to the successful building of a house, you are providing the universe with said requisite blueprint.

It has been emphasized that we become familiar with the techniques involved in getting what we want, because many many people are doing just the opposite, i.e., their energy is going into what they don't want. Imo before we can adquately let go of attachment and aversion....we must have at least a little working knowledge in determining what we want, as well as avoiding what we don't want.

As we become more adept in our partnership with the Divine, unwise and selfish ego desires will diminish. Those are the ones that tend to throw up obstructions on the spiritual path. When our desires are wise and compassionate, they will be in alignment with divine will. Then they will be helpful to everyone, including ourselves.

There will perhaps be a point in your future evolution, if not at the present time, when you will become an instrument of divine will. You will know righteousness. You will be righteousness. And you will need the universe to implement righteousness. What is happening now on every level on planet Earth is maybe 85-90% wrongness. That needs correcting. Who will correct it? We will.

Changing about a dozen words of Yogananda's quote yields this powerful statement:

Hold focused intent with clarity, precision and intensity until such power is gained that one announcement to the universe, one strong urge from within, will be sufficient to change your body cells and move your soul to performance of miracles. Now add your creative visualization and you triple your chances of enabling a miracle. In addition to being well on your way in transitioning to 4th/5th density (imo).

However as Yogananda says, this needs be done with sincerity. If you don't believe your affirmation or intent will be manifested, then you are probably wasting your time. Revise your affirmation or intent to be within the realm of possibility from your point of view. And try to remember that with the Divine, all things are possible.

Edit: minor revision

Edited by - parvati9 on May 17 2013 7:49:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 19 2013 :  12:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Purging and purification summary/update

It's been a week since Shakti broke the cords that bound me to horrific past life events. Events being resurrected daily via imbedded cellular memories. Up to a week ago, the reliving of these events had been running on auto-pilot.

It was being accomplished with such a tiny bit of conscious intent that I was, for the most part, unaware it was going on. At deep subconscious levels, these memories have formed an integral part of my self-concept and identity.

Every return of the images and memories was reinforcing and cumulatively adding to the crippling physical/emotional pain stemming from those past life event(s). Pain which further heightened and intensified prior to the actual removal process and for several days afterward. It felt as though I was drowning in pain on all levels of my being. While coping with it, my normal everyday life had to go on hold.

Resolution of the issue was urgently needed but it appeared that, on my own, I was only getting myself further entangled in an ongoing mess of extremely traumatic memories. My semi-conscious intent was to somehow forgive the perpetrators of the past life misery. This proved to be impossible for me to accomplish on my own.

One week ago it was shown to me that I was just going around in circles, recreating and reinforcing the very events from which my soul longed to escape. What to do? I visualized myself passing from 3rd to 4th/5th dimension. The 3rd was separated from the 4th/5th by a wall. In the visualization I saw myself passing through that wall to the other side. On the higher dimensional side of the wall I saw my Ishta Devata the Lord Jesus.

That visualization comprised the first part of previously deleted post, although the original account was more detailed.

Immediately after Shakti broke the cords to those memories, there was tremendous welcome relief which was unfortunately brief and short lived....followed by several days of not feeling like myself. Accompanied with symptoms of energy collision, dizziness, numbness, headache, bloating and nausea. These symptoms alternated with lots of high ecstasy and occasional bliss.

However on the spiritual plane or level, everything was becoming crystal clear and all was well. Over the past week, that spiritual wellness has gradually taken command, reordering and reconstructing the dysfunctional components of my former identity. Identity, in large part, based in victim consciousness via the daily renewal of tragic past life events...and habitually traversed neural pathways. There is a rewiring going on now as well as fine-tuned cellular cleansing. I believe that is what I am presently experiencing.

In the past 7 days, my identity is undergoing reconstruction. And it has been a trying ordeal. 50% of the time I'm traversing the old habitual neural pathway that reactivates my old identity. And 50% of the time I'm using the newly created neural pathway. So it's complicated but essentially like breaking a bad, nasty, harmful habit. May we all be enfolded in love

~ to be continued ~
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - May 19 2013 :  5:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati

Thanks so much for sharing all. This is so wonderful and insightful from the experienceal and philosophical level as well. One thing which is very perfound is surrendering to the Shakti. Which is very true as it helps in letting go and let the Shakti does the job of repairing every cell of the body. I have similar experience as the sudden awakening gives both bliss and lows. So it is better to let the Shakti do its job then things will cool down. As you said it rightly there is no choice but to surrender.

Thanks and all the best for sharing wonderful knowledge.

Namaste

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  5:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi PKJ

You're very welcome and thank you for the encouragement.

parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  4:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Nectar

The most remarkable thing happened last night. Honestly I don't know what to make of it. It could have been real. Or scenery. Or hallucination. What I do know is it was sublime. Maybe the best scenery or hallucination ever experienced And I know I was fully awake and alert. So it was not a dream. From the get-go it had my undivided riveted attention.

A little background. When I was a child, we had a couple honeysuckle bushes growing in our backyard. Some of the neighbor kids showed us how to get juice out of the blossoms. So they would come over and we would feast on the honeysuckle. Each blossom held a drop or two of sweet liquid. It was a lot of fun and very delicious.

Yesterday I was feeling exhausted, drained, no energy most of the day. Actually I prefer that to dealing with an over abundance of energy. But of course it's best to have just the right amount of energy. As I was tired, I went to bed early but wasn't tired enough to fall sleep.

If my energy and perceptions could be compared to a cup...It was like that cup was being drained and then washed clean throughout the day. So by the time I went to bed, that cup was sparkley clean. I may be making more of this than it really was, but that's what I thought was being experienced.

As I was just laying there wondering why I was too tired to be up and around, but not tired enough to go to sleep...I was starting to consider getting up again. But then I felt no, just lay here and enjoy the scenery...whatever comes up. I was uber relaxed. I didn't want to and seemed incapable of moving a muscle.

There was this incredible calm maybe the peace that passes understanding. I don't know how to describe it because I've never ever in my whole life felt that calm. It was beyond calm. It was as though "I" vanished and all that remained was absolute pristine calmness on a rippleless lake with a vast sky overhead and nothing but peace and calm everywhere. It was the perfect blend of ecstasy and bliss. Euphoria is the best word to describe it. But a gentle low-key, high quality, very very subtle kind of euphoria.

Then it happened. There was a very slight tingling in the center of my head or thereabouts. It wasn't strong and it wasn't what I would describe as pleasurable. But it wasn't annoying or anything either. It was just there and felt a bit odd. And then something started flowing out from my head. It felt like a liquid or nectar.. And it ran down the back of my throat.

My body was very still and not moving a muscle except for a little smile. I wasn't moving my tongue or neck or head or any part of my body. Just that little smile. And there was the sublime taste of that liquid running down the back of my throat and it tasted very much like the honeysuckle juice that was so enjoyable when I was a child. How could it be tasted if it wasn't touching my tongue? Perhaps I was merely recalling the honeysuckle from years ago. The experience lasted about 20 minutes. It was strongest for the middle 10 minutes. With the first 5 building up and the last 5 easing off.

Even during the strongest middle 10 minutes, it was so gentle and delicate as to be hardly noticeable. But the nectar like substance was very sweet and just like the honeysuckle. It wasn't an intense experience. Rather the opposite, extremely subtle, barely there. And it did feel like a higher dimension, beyond 3D.

I've read about the nectar that some fortunate people experience with k awakening. So it's possible I made the whole thing up. But if so, I'm certainly looking forward to another fantasy session.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  12:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To the readers:

Well that's a wrap except for tying up a few loose ends. The previous post documented a most amazing experience. It was exquisitely refined and unlike anything that has ever happened to me. But it could've been all in my imagination. I attempted to convey it exactly as it occurred. Obviously the key element was the genuine inner silence that preceded the drama. I knew I had come home to my true Self.

My apologies to the following people for neglecting to reply to their posts on page 1: maheswari (Jan 27), vijikr (Feb 17) and sunyata (Feb 20). Your comments were very much appreciated.

Special acknowledgment to the following people for their outstanding contributions: AumNaturel, KundaliniTherapist, BillinL.A., Goodway and pkj.

I would be happy to answer questions or address comments sourced from sincere and pure hearts. In the future there may be additional posts regarding my k experience, but not necessarily. I would also like to thank everyone who took the time to read the thread. And special thanks to the forum for providing a venue in the sharing of my k experience.

sincerely and with love

parvati
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  12:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 27 2013 :  11:45:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Developing the quality of detachment...partnership with and service to the divine

In advaita vedanta there is the concept of "no doer". And also the concept of "not being attached to the fruits of one's labor". No doer basically means we have removed the (non-existent) barrier between us and the divine (by realizing that the barrier doesn't exist). Not being attached to the results of one's labor is basically leaving one's endeavors in the lap of the divine.... i.e. not clinging to the outcome.

So often novices on the path, as well as those further along, will convincingly imply that wanting or desire is something one outgrows with spiritual wisdom and maturity. Or they will somehow cast wanting in a negative light by pointing out that wanting is precisely what removes us from 'the zone' of inner peace. I would beg to differ. Imo this is an inaccurate half-truth. And the missing half is the more important half.

Both Christianity and Buddhism place great emphasis on the concept of righteousness. In Christianity righteousness is perhaps the primary quality of god. In Buddhism, right conduct is inseparable from the spiritual path. They are saying the same thing. Early on the spiritual aspirant - in both these paths - learns the meaning and value of righteousness. That constitutes right wanting and right desire qualified by attunement with something beyond the isolated individual consciousness. For Christians righteousness equates with love and devotion to God. And for Buddhists it is an integral practice on the path to enlightenment.

Oversimplification can result in misunderstanding. Desire and wanting is not the problem...rather it is the essential FUEL and POWER and MEANING of life. The problem is our tight grasping/clinging/demanding wrt the wanting or desire. When we take the necessary steps to insure that our desires are realized, we have done our part. Then we may wisely release the outcome of our intent and actions to the divine.

What is right wanting and right desire? For one thing it is holding our wanting loosely. It is doing our part and then releasing the fruits of our labor to the divine. It is being detached. But secondly it is cultivating endeavors in alignment with the divine. What Christians often call being the hands and feet of God. Being an instrument of the divine and WANTING to implement divine righteousness - is a far cry from selfish egotistical wanting. This is an imperative distinction. To neglect that distinction is a trap on the spiritual path imo.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 27 2013 :  10:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

3 Boys and the Fiery Furnace

The 3 boys essentially told King N - You can forget about making us grovel in order to avoid whatever punishment (torture/murder) you have in store for us. We will neither grovel nor serve false gods. They were also detached about leaving their fate in the lap of the divine. They told King N that their God would most likely save them, but if not, it didn't matter. They still wouldn't serve any other god (or grovel before the King). What faith! What clarity and precision of intent! They have made a very forceful stand, a declaration, an announcement to the universe. These boys were issuing a clear and necessary invitation to the universe for divine assistance and intervention.

Which is exactly what they got. It was an offer the universe could not refuse. They had a resonant partnership with righteousness and so their declaration of intent was well received. Righteousness sometimes appears miraculous because we have no reasonable explanation for what occurs. Eventually the 3 boys emerge from the blazing furnace and not one hair on any of them is even singed. Not only that... their clothes don't smell of smoke or fire. How is this possible?

King N was of course surprised and duly impressed, which is probably the point of the story. However there are two things more important imo. 1)How do these boys come by their strength and power? 2)What exactly does the absolute do to protect them from the fire, even the burnt odor of smoke from the fire?

It has become apparent that the absolute/universe granted the boys a siddhi or special power. A shield of sorts. What kind of shield? Or did they temporarily disappear? Was it a 4th/5th dimensional transmutation or shift? Were they whisked into a higher dimension for a time and then rematerialized or redensified in their normal state to emerge unscathed? Did their bodies transform to light bodies, which were immune to being harmed, being burnt and other effects from the fire? These are speculations because the bible doesn't tell us how the boys escaped the fate King N had planned for them. Humanity and the remaining lifeforms on earth may soon require a similar collective siddhi from the absolute. But perhaps we shall have to find the same kind of strength, faith, resolve, detachment and precision of intent... Exemplified through the 3 boys by their close partnership with, and announcement to, the absolute/universe.

In the deleted post, I had discussed (in less detail) a daily practice of informing the universe what had to be done, reminding the universe there was no one to do it but me, and telling the universe that divine intervention was needed. Then it is 100% released. This was done fairly soon after getting up, so there was some lead time for the universe to prepare its response. Siddhis were received daily as long as this procedure was followed. The foregoing story helps to illustrate the process. A very significant and critical part is the clear declaration of intent: What the circumstances are, what needs to be done, what you want to do is righteous, there is no one else to do it, and that you don't believe you can do it without divine assistance. But all of that will be useless unless you have forged an unbreakable connection and partnership with the divine. And it helps immensely to be making the request on behalf of another, someone who requires your assistance (like children, elderly parents, a friend in need etc).

This approach is a bit mystical but it seems reasonable to me....When you are in resonant harmony with the divine, and you make your request, it is like the divine talking things over with itself. So it takes the cue. I personally believe the divine processes issues and situations in a very clear fashion, so the more clearly you present your case, the better it will go for you. If there is even a tad bit of confusion, the divine can well ignore your plea because it fails to resonate properly. This is just my opinion of course.

It occurred to me that my experience of reliving being burnt to death in 2 previous incarnations (both have now been recalled) was somewhat similar to the situation the 3 boys found themselves in. I desperately needed that to end. So what was requested from the universe was very much like what the 3 boys were requesting. "If you will, please spare me from harm (the repetition)". By punching through to what seemed, for a time, like a higher dimension, I was enabled to temporarily cut through all the nonsense. It was enough to create space for the engineering of a new neural pathway, which has ultimately proved a safe and very joyful alternative.

edited for clarity and effect

Edited by - parvati9 on May 28 2013 10:41:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 31 2013 :  12:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wiggle room - do we need it?

It would seem that in most cases we have a measure of free will. In addition - once a decision has been made - we often have the prerogative of retracting that decision, of changing our minds. Kundalini is an exception. K apparently breaks all the rules. Once you have entered into a k awakening, there's almost no chance you will be able to reverse course and opt out. With kundalini, just about no one is allowed to opt out once k has been aroused from her slumber.

How delightful is that? To be in the goddess' embrace and held so firmly that there is virtually no hope of escape. She takes over our energy configuration... allocating and updating our energy resources as the divine sees fit. However extenuating circumstances do exist (for example if we already have too much on our plate).

It's sort of like bringing a note to school excusing one's absence from the day before. The note gets you off the hook if it is acceptable to school admin. The way I see it there are three problems with bringing a note to the absolute (although there are legitimate excuses that will definitely slow the k awakening way down). Firstly, the note is only able to postpone the inevitable. It will not exempt you from the process. Secondly, it is very very wise to surrender to your k awakening, by giving your conscious assent and affirming the positive growth potential. That is IF (huge if) you are even aware it IS a k awakening.

And then there is thirdly. Why would any sincere seeker on the path want to exit the embrace of the divine?

K awakening is a privilege, opportunity and gift. Imo no one goes through a k awakening without having earned it. It is a great honor and nothing short of one on one tutoring directly by the absolute. We are systematically stripped of all our delusions, foolishness, corrupted programming and erroneous assumptions as the purification commences. Imo there is nothing in heaven nor on earth that can even remotely compare with this magnificent event in our lives.

Blessed are those in a k awakening for they cannot help but feel embraced by the divine*

May we all be enfolded in love and may your path be smooth and effortless

love
parvati

minor revisions and edited to add:

*Notwithstanding the first few times we are embraced by the awakening goddess it may feel like hugging a cactus ... ~ and this too shall pass ~

Edited by - parvati9 on May 31 2013 3:50:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  3:32:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Parvati

Could you pls tell me more about the bi-metal bracelets. I have similar experiences of lows and highs but following your advice having made the adjustments helping me aout. I think biggest of which is accepting the change. I would like to know more about the bi-metal bracelets where can we get it and how does it works. Thanks a lot for sharing your story.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  6:28:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi pkj

Thanks for inquiring b/c this info may be helpful to others as well..

Bi-metal bracelets
I have two Indian bracelets and one magnetic, wear two at a time. For me they are quite effective in relieving all kinds of stress, pressure and weird symptoms. If I wake up not feeling right, wearing the bracelets helps me get through the day. They usually work like a charm. Or at the very least, they seem to reduce the intensity of symptoms to a manageable level.

In my case, they are good for stabilizing, balancing, and possibly reducing erratic energy. Also for helping to regulate all kinds of temperature and pain issues. They appear to tone down and mellow out strong feelings. Thereby facilitating a more detached attitude toward daily routines and various activites that need to be done. As far as I know, the magnetic ones are specifically designed for pain relief. Both types appear to be soothing and calming. I've heard that the magnetic ones can be useful for migraines, arthritis, poor circulation, and probably several other health issues. Both types appear to be especially helpful in relieving many kundalini symptoms, but may not work for everyone. All 3 of my bracelets were in the $10-12 range.

Indian bracelet
Online: Use a search engine like Google or Startpage and type in "copper om namo shiva bracelet", click on the overstock.com link. You will see lovely photo of a bracelet exactly like the ones I have. But you might want to keep searching for a better price.

Magnetic bracelet
Didn't find much online for reasonably priced magnetic bracelets. I think mine was $12 and I've seen several for around $5 in dime stores, dollar stores, drugstores, tourist shops, malls, etc. If you try to buy online, the ones I encountered are considerably more expensive, but they might also be more effective. Whereas mine only have two magnets, some of the online bracelets have several magnets which is supposed to make them more effective, esp for relieving pain. Also there are some very nice but spendy ones online for men.

Ask around in your local area. Mostly I've found the magnetic type in stores that have very cheap jewelry (and other junk) for sale. I think the expensive ones are made in the US and the cheap ones in China. Usually you get what you pay for but in this case it may be wise to start with the cheap ones. However I did read the testimony of a woman who found the cheap ones didn't work, whereas the expensives ones - with more magnets - did. (While the cheap ones work fine for me, the expensive ones probably work better.)

For both bracelets, you can also check Eastern Religion bookshops, New Age stores and Import stores. Some of these stores may be familiar with, and therefore able to special order, the 'om namo shiva' bracelet which is imported from India. And that same store may be able to get the inexpensive magnetic bracelets as well. I got my 3 bracelets from an Eastern Religion bookshop. I love them and am basically addicted to their therapeutic properties. Imo they are also stunningly attractive. But others may just be drawn to them for their more practical value.

Edited for clarity and to add more information

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 11 2013 10:29:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  5:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati, Thanks very much. I am looking online and found the one you mentioned on overstock.com. Let me see where can i found megnetic ones as well.

Again Thanks and appreciate your help.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2013 :  10:20:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PKJ - it's a pleasure to help. I hope the bracelets work for you.

_________

Discussion of k issue I had on this recent thread:

www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=13030

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  11:35:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Where are we going?

Bob Dylan's 'Gotta Serve Somebody'

But you're gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody
Well it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody

It may not be apparent to others but crystal clear to me. In our species' evolution - humanity has come to a fork in the road. Many terms could be applied to the human condition. One of them is extinction. Whether or not it is appropriate, at this time, to consider the possibility of human extinction is debatable. But for me, it must be considered. In my journey through k awakening - it would seem that I am not the person I used to be prior to this awakening. Why is that, what has happened to me? Honestly I don't know. But I don't feel the same - that I know for sure.

Humanity is at a crossroads. Imo human life as we have known it is coming to an end. Now we are at the fork in the road of our evolution. Some will go the way of the right fork, and some by way of the left. But imo none will be allowed to continue as we have been because that option doesn't exist.

The option to the left is the way of the status quo, although I don't believe the majority of humanity will ultimately go that route. Nevertheless it is the route that our leaders seem to have chosen for us. It is also the fork governed by what is appropriately (imo) termed the counterfeit divine. Imo humanity at this stage is mostly incapable of comprehending the difference between good and evil, and most things consist of a blend anyway. It also depends on how evil is defined.

Therefore one may argue the pragmatism in referring to something as good or evil. So I prefer to call the lefthand path the route of the counterfeit divine (that which wants to supplant and replace the supreme being/absolute). While traditionally called evil, it remains to be seen if that is actually the case. Bob Dylan is apparently saying we must choose a course - one or the other. Indeed, I fully agree, to the left or to the right.

It is my speculation that the left path will lead to AI, artificial intelligence, and a more or less robotic existence. Humanity, if it can still be called that, will be a combination of biology and advanced technology. ANDROID. A new kind of physiology for humans, part biological and part machine - combined into a single form or vehicle of consciousness. But will human consciousness actually exist in such a form? Or will it be controlled by some incredibly complex master software device which knows and programs every detail of personal experience? There would, in effect, be zero privacy. Can souls exist in such a state? What happens to love and all other emotions in such a mechanized lifeform? Are androids capable of emotion - as we have known it? Will emotion be programmed out of android existence?

The option to the right, on the other hand, will (imo) be a quantum leap into the 4/5 density where human bodies will become much lighter and less dense in a material sense. We will shed these heavier bodies and move out of them into a more refined state of existence. We, our consciousness, will inhabit bodies made of light essence. Obviously, for most of us, this is the better choice. But how can we ensure we will be funneled into the right path? What will it take on our part to go the way of this path? To me, it is absolutely the most important question we could possibly be asking ourselves today. It must be addressed. And I believe most humans will find within themselves the strength to stand, face and conquer.

The experience of kundalini awakening is paramount in this planet's ordeal and in the evolution of humanity. It is through k awakening that we are fully able to embrace our options and make our choice - to go the right fork or the left. It is my belief that k awakening itself it biased toward the right fork because the entire experience is presided over by the divine. In fact - it is nigh unto impossible to escape the grip of the divine - while in the midst of a k awakening. At least that's how I see it. So at the point where kundalini awakens, it is virtually impossible to continue evolving into the robotic state. In every way, during a k awakening, we become more alive and embrace our highest ideals. Our highest potential as human beings.

In my opinion, our highest potential is not in being robotic. But for some humans, that may appear to be the path they will ultimately travel. Please be aware of what is at stake in the current condition of all lifeforms on this planet. And consider what it means to be human.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  12:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I enjoyed reading your posts, descriptions of experience, and your anticipation of the future possibilities Parvati - thank you for sharing! :-)
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  2:43:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvarti,

I would agree with you on your right hand path concept. Seems to me that it has already started to unfold. Expect that there should be some interesting bumps along the road over the next few years.

Best wishes, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2013 :  1:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
mr anderson and jeff

Thanks for your comments. Interesting bumps?...well that's one way of putting it Jeff.

Mr anderson, thanks for the Michael Brown book recommendation. Some interesting synchronicities: Coincidentally reading the section "Appreciating Appreciation" while you made the above post .. ..(yes your appreciation is appreciated) .. Another coincidence, we posted to emc's thread in the Books, Web Sites forum at about the same time today.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2013 :  9:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In honor of finishing reading 'The Presence Process' and because I love Thich Nhat Hanh - here are two wonderful quotes:

Our true home is in the present moment. To live in the present moment is a miracle.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Our home is our eternal present moment awareness.
~ Michael Brown (The Presence Process)

Go to Top of Page

monicaindia

India
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  12:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can you help me with this unique problem I'm suffering with

Good Evening..

My name is Monica Ram..Reside in New Delhi India, 35 yrs, single

I am going through a terrible time and I believe I am suffering from
the Heaviness in Chakras and Kundalini Syndrome
I feel very sore right now..and hoping to get some help from you
This is what happened
1) On 7th august 2013 I fasted till evening. All was normal
that day till I had dinner in the evening. I felt was an unnatural
heat rising within me
2) 8th aug all was normal again..but the heat was tremendous
3) 9th aug..I thought to cool myself I should meditate a bit..so I did
1 rosary mantra recitation (of a mantra which a priest had given me
long ago)
4) 9th aug night I felt tremendous heat rising inside me..from base of
my spine it gushed like fire to a certain point (I would say near
crown chakra) as if It wanted to bear a hole in that and gush out. My
feet and palms burned at a v. high temperature that night as well
5) 10th Aug..through the day I felt immense pressure (not exactly a
headache..but an unbearable pressure on a point where my pineal gland
should be..)
6) 11th aug I woke up with Bells palsy on my left side -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy
7) I am visiting a neurologist and physiotherapist as well now..my
pills have stopped as this heals on own..am on my 6th week and would
say around 60 % recovered..full healing should happen in next 1 month
8) Since I am attuned to Reiki I tried to do Reiki on the affected
area for quicker recovery but as it happened and I could
sense..something near my pineal gland area (something shiny inside my
head) sucks up all this extra energy I give to affected side like an
energy magnet
9) On 6th Sept night..I had this strange experience. I felt during
sleep my pineal gland area was sucking away some warm and electrical
energy from the back of throat..my arms had numbed due to that
10) After that my already ill body is facing daily torture (gushes of
warm and cool energy throughout the day esp in Chakra areas,severe
anxiety, fuzzy foggy brain, daily nausea, intense heat and cold sweats
suddenly, right side nervous excitation, jaw clenching and feelings of
vertigo)
11) And just as I am about to fall asleep again the rush of energy to
my crown chakra..and crown an pineal chakra getting heavy and uncomfy
12) Sudden flattening of abdomen and spine getting pulled further
inside body in the lower back
13) I have discussed all of this with my doctor..who did not take much
heed and said they will go on thier own
I want all this to take a halt atleast till the time I recover from my
current illness..please suggest how do I stop this??
God bless you..really look forward to hearing from you to alleviate
some of this atleast
Even if it is Kundalini rising in me or a Chakra getting activated..I
want it to stop for right now
atleast..as I'm not physically and mentally ready for it. I am v
anxious and fearful and vv depressed these daya

if you could help or suggest someone who can
Regards
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  5:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Monica

Very sorry to hear of your difficulties. I only read your post once but will read it again. Would you answer a few questions? (edit: it was suggested to start your own thread, but you've already done that)

1. What is your spiritual path or religion and what spiritual practices have you been engaging in, immediately before and since the onset of your difficulties? Other than Reiki, what energy practices have you been doing?

2. Are any of your doctors knowledgeable about kundalini awakening? If not, can you locate one who is?

3. Are you familiar with grounding practices?

4. Have you read the AYP lesson #69 which discusses spontaneous kundalini awakening? As Christi also suggested, it's a good idea to read it.

5. There was a lot of information in your post, can you simplify it somewhat? What are your two major complaints?

At this time, my first recommendation is that you find or make some mud (or wet sand) - enough to partially fill a shallow pan or tub. The container needs to be big enough to put both bare feet in, or perhaps two containers, one foot in each. You might find a place outdoors where you can walk or stand barefoot in mud for about 30 minutes. If you put your mud or wet sand in a container, it doesn't have to be too much, even a couple inches will be sufficient I think. If suitable, you can sit on a chair while your bare feet are in the mud. If you find that 30 minutes helps, you can do it longer. Personally I feel that mud is the most grounding for kundalini issues. The second recommendation is, if you have access to bathing facilities at your home or even in a public place, get yourself IN water as much as you can. To spend time NEAR water will be soothing and (in my opinion) tend to slow down the k awakening.

Please note that it is generally not possible to stop a kundalini awakening once the energy is moving. But there is much we can do to slow it down, ground the energy, and make the journey more comfortable.

Will wait for your reply before making any more suggestions. Thank you for the inquiry and hope you will be feeling better very soon.

love
parvati

edit/ minor corrections

Edited by - parvati9 on Sep 24 2013 6:42:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Pramod

India
10 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  07:04:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to react to the Parvati's concern of robotizing human beings in her post dated 18th July.
The post is very interesting. However i feel the concern on 'part robot/part human concept' are exaggerated.
To my knowledge, the current experiments on robotizing are just for replacing non-functional(due to accident,paralysis or old age etc.) limbs. These limbs will are just electro-mechanical devices which takes brain signals and do actions as desired by human brain. I don't think that it can in anyway undermine the role of human brain or soul.
In addition attempts are also being made to develop artficial senseory organs, which can replace the defective natural eye or ear. What is the harm in it? Again the master is human brain and these devices are just doing the function , which is not being done by defective body part. Even if a artficial heart is developed, it is just a mechanical device to pump the blood. Will it hamper the working of brain or soul? I don't think so.
And to say that these devices will work under some control of a supercomputer, i don't think there are any such plans and in anyway, user will have full control on it.

( this discussion may shadow the serious issue raised by monicaindia, and thus may be moved to a new topic by moderator pl.)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000