Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Penis sheath issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Niels Jacob

France
40 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2023 :  7:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello there,
Since a few years I suffer some very strong itching on the penis sheath.
When the crisis starts, I scrub myself then I become an irritation and also cracked skin which blood sometimes around the brake region. The urologist say that I have to get my penis brake removed. I will get surgery done next week.
May it have effects on y yoga practice ? Thanks for your answers.
Love, Niels

Edited by - Niels Jacob on Aug 13 2023 8:27:02 PM

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2023 :  01:01:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would ask for a second opinion. I don’t understand how surgery and a skin condition are related. The choice of surgery requires deliberate thought.

My energetic practices at times have resulted in rashes on my genitals, and a cream from my dermatologist took care of it.
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2023 :  04:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Niels, This isn't a site for medical advice but I thought I'd weigh in given your level of distress and concern about its impact on your yoga practice. It sounds like you suffer from phimosis. If you aren't able to retract your foreskin you can develop irritation and over growth of yeast underneath, which can cause a lot of irritation. Scratching can lead to cracks in the skin. Assuming you've tried some of the cortisones and antiyeast creams that most docs will prescribe, it is not uncommon for the urologist to recommend a circumcision. A circumcision has no impact on yoga practices other than possibly some discomfort in the immediate post operative period as the sin heals.
Go to Top of Page

Niels Jacob

France
40 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2023 :  2:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Interpaul, I've tried creams against yeast (mycosis) but it hasn't help. It's highly related to the level of stress i'm encountering.
Anyway, after the operation (in 3 days) i will give some feedback ! Love, Niels
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000