Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Kechari reflections
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2023 :  1:03:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I have a new question about kechari mudra. My new experience leads me to believe that it is more fruitful to keep the tongue on the "crista galli" rather than in the nasal opening. There is a sieve in the situs sinus where the crista galli is - holes in the bone through which soma amrita can flow, Shri Mataji Prahlad Jani fed soma from there. On my own experience I can write that actually kechari now works by stimulating this region, since 2016 I have kept my tongue stuck with it at the very septum of my nose. During these years I have not had any taste reactions of soma, now I feel it, greetings. From Po

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Parsifal

Poland
20 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2023 :  11:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Although I can't answer your question about Kechari, I would like to say that it's nice to meet a Polish compatriot on this forum . I think there are very few of us here.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2023 :  5:25:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2023 :  12:59:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parsifal, I too thought that there is no one from Poland here, the more I am glad, greetings to you warmly.

Tomasz Nowa Ruda
Go to Top of Page

Parsifal

Poland
20 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2023 :  08:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also greet you warmly .
Andrzej Szkutnik from Gdansk.
Go to Top of Page

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2023 :  8:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Going into detail, I noticed that the tongue pen (tip) when it touches the crista galli along with inhalation the tongue pen presses against the cavity, there is then a release of sweet liquid. The second thing is that when one enters the left or right nostril, the air flow is less intense which helps to achieve a breathless state.

info from my experience, in your case it may be slightly different....

73'
Go to Top of Page

Lkwthnu

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2023 :  11:12:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been able to do full kechari for quite some time now, I honestly find very little difference other than a little bit of increased sensitivity vs having the tongue on the roof of the mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard

Australia
10 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2024 :  12:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To clarify, where is the crysta galli? Stage 3 all the way up? Or is it in stage 4 all the way up?

The former I can reach, the latter not!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000