Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 New Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  7:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Been doing DM with 'I Am' over two weeks now, starting on some spinal breathing about 3 days a go, really having some good times with this...

some blocks here and there, but determined to work through, it's like I actually have a practice again in my life after many many years...

I have questions, but want to start with a hello and a bit of sharing and say to you yogani, thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing this with us all..

cheers

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  8:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogesh,

Welcome to the forum!
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  12:31:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogesh

Been doing DM with 'I Am' over two weeks now, starting on some spinal breathing about 3 days a go, really having some good times with this...

some blocks here and there, but determined to work through, it's like I actually have a practice again in my life after many many years...

I have questions, but want to start with a hello and a bit of sharing and say to you yogani, thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing this with us all..

cheers

You have stumbled upon a real gem of a yoga system.

Welcome!

Kev
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  07:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums, Yogesh!!!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  08:20:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogesh, and welcome to the AYP forums
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  08:48:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Yogesh
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  11:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm new too, you'll get lots of help!
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  12:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogesh,

Welcome!!

And fantastic!!!

Keep doing what you're doing and if you run into problems or you are unsure about anything just ask away.

Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  12:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Yogesh!!!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  12:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Yogesh. I echo your thanks to Yogani.
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  12:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all so very much for such a wonderful welcome...!!

so cool...

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  4:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome yogesh! I like your name. Best wishes on your journey (practice and Life)

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  4:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome aboard yogesh!
Go to Top of Page

rce

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  8:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit rce's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi and welcome yogesh. I'm a long time lurker here. You have found a fabulous site and system.
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  9:28:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for more welcomes, happy to be here, happy to have found this practice at this time in my life...

I have been lurking for a while too and wanted to try the meditation for a while before I came on and I have to say it has been more than I imagined, in just a short time I can say I feel more and more centered as I continue to practice...

thank you all!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000