AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 From a Suffi Friend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  06:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Today,at work ,I received your question dear one (pointing to me) about Love of seekers & that of spirits with high readiness for enlightenment. Your question is not out of ignorance but of wisdom: No one likes the enlightened person & no one knows him/her. Those Who love the enlightened ones actually love the light in them and not personally them. The enlightened by the Supernatural is absent in the absence of encrypted treasure. the enlightened has never been seen.Only Allah knows Allah(God)

whoever reaches there, never comes back.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  12:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I should've mentioned a few things earlier, like when I posted this topic...

First Delara translated it from arabic to english (Much Thanks Delara) and second I had the question inside of me and didn't tell it to my friend directly. He got it through telepathy, something which is quite of the usual with that young fellow...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  1:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for that beautiful opportunity...It was a pleasure.
As for the telepathy...isn't it the usual thing with you also!U answer my questions either directly or indirectly...
BTW,that message reminds me of Kamal Jumblatt's Ananda...(Golden mask poem)

Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  2:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From which book and what page?
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  3:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
El Salam Ananda page 37
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2011 :  03:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000