Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Radio Interview June 1st, 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  9:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey Friends

Just wanted to share that I will be doing a radio interview with Shasta Townsend of VividLife Radio on Wednesday this week, talking about AYP and how it has catalyzed change in my life. If you want to listen on Wednesday or anytime afterwards (it'll be archived), you can go here: http://vividlife.me/ultimate/catego...sibilty-101/

Hopefully I can be a gracious ambassador for the beauty and efficacy of the AYP system. I'll try to keep the f-bombs to a minimum.

Love!

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  10:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thats awesome Carsonzi, thank you and best of luck!!!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  01:47:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
go go go "gracious ambassador"....such a gracious sentence
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  08:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is awesome, Carson!!!!

All the best!!!
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  08:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best of luck Carson!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  09:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great Carson!

Just be yourself - it is enough
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  09:48:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All the best
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  5:07:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
... to listen on Wednesday or anytime afterwards (it'll be archived), you can go here: http://vividlife.me/ultimate/catego...sibilty-101/

It was a joy to hear your voice and your message.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  5:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone.... it went pretty good I think.... and I didn't drop a single f-bomb (probably because I wrote myself a note saying "Don't say FU$K" and stared at it the entire hour )

Love!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  9:46:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent job!
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  10:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson! I really enjoyed your interview.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  11:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, Carson.

Thank you.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2011 :  12:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol, nice work Carson, no f- bombs!
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2011 :  07:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just listened to this now - lovely to hear your voice, and a great interview
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2011 :  08:42:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That was very nice Carson.

quote:
and I didn't drop a single f-bomb (probably because I wrote myself a note saying "Don't say FU$K" and stared at it the entire hour

ha ha....
but.. but.. but.. that was not you... there were no "f'in"s and "eh"s

PS:
I like the part you said about how "AYP meditation is more of a purification practice, and not get the mind to any specific state, but feel the peace between meditations."

PPS: Ha ha... "Skype just dropped me" ??? I guess you did not tell her about your "fry electronics siddhi".
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2011 :  10:32:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again everyone. :) Have been getting a fairly steady stream of positive feedback since the show.... hopefully it will turn/has turned a few people onto AYP.

quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Ha ha... "Skype just dropped me" ??? I guess you did not tell her about your "fry electronics siddhi".

Honestly I thought about telling her it was a possibility, but I figured since I was on a land line it wouldn't be a problem and chose not to say anything. Perhaps that was an oversight considering I blew up a light bulb directly before picking up the phone to call in.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2011 :  10:22:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Bro Carson,

It is nice to hear your voice.

It sounded good anyway......
Tune in...
AYP.......help yourself,it's yours....yes...it is

The guru is in you,
But then you knew that anyway,right? .....;)

When you climb Everest...do you kow what they say?....good job!!....Wellll done

ALL the LOve

Akasha

Edited by - Akasha on Jun 03 2011 10:27:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2011 :  09:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great job Carson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000