Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 sex and kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  6:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm just finishing up another one of Yogani's books and he briefly mentions near the end that sooner or later if we continue we'll need to face the opening emotions of kundalini. If one could describe me---and especially my wife--- the word prude would difinately come to mind. Irish Catholic and all that. And if you haven't heard the old joke yet that the Irish sex manual's title is "Brace yourself Bridget" then here it is. Anyway it's a real sticking point for me. Perhaps I'm over-thinking this but at my age the less about sex the better. No judgements on anyone else, for sure. I'm just kind of stuck being this way. Am I worried for nothing?
Thank you all.

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  7:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Imaher,

Yes, you are worried for nothing. Kundalini awakens regardless of your choice regarding your sex life. It will awaken if you are celibate, or a passionate lover, and the experience will be the same. There are many opening emotions of kundalini, not only sexual ones. The first time my kundalini awakened, I experienced only bliss. The second time, I experienced a profound (and sometimes overwhelming) sense of unconditional love.

It is all part of the journey. What you chose to do (or not do) sexually, is entirely up to you.

All the best.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  8:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whew, thank you Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000