Yoga and Relationships
 Advanced Yogi Practioners Looking for Partners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

celibatecnt

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  5:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yogananda.net forums offers a thread for spiritual singles looking for a partner and I was wondering if we could have a thread for advanced yogi practitioners looking for a partner? If there is already one here, please let me know, I am brand new to here, thanks!

Source: http://forum.yogananda.net/index.ph...od-together/

Edited by - celibatecnt on Apr 14 2011 6:54:40 PM

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  7:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
While AYP does not accept "seeking a mate" ads, it is a large vibrant community where many spiritual practitioners get to know each other during the course of discussions on practices and experiences, and sometimes this does lead to off-line relationships.

So if you are interested in yoga first, you are welcome to participate in discussions, and there are retreats fairly often in different places all around the world where you can meet like minded people.
Go to Top of Page

Marina_J

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  02:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marina_J's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Partner Yoga can be practiced with a friend, lover, gym buddy-- even your child. It can be practiced indoors, outdoors, in a group-- even on a beach.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000