Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 And how is the God/Goddes you imagine your partner
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

davida

Norway
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2011 :  6:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When I love someone I love like a mother loves her child or as a child free in the love of a fathers loving embrace. A man and a woman is full of weaknesses, but a child is pure and the mother/father can have the perfect unconditional love. Do you see your partner as a child?

Jesus said we have to become like a child to enter heaven. And isn't God innocent like a child?

I love my lover as if he was my child. He stretch out for mye breasts as if he was a baby.

I have had sex and seen Jesus. But that was just an image reflecting from my inner being on the other because I was deep, selfless and affectionate.

I do not understand very well. Can someone please explain for me?

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  12:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been married twice, first to my best friend from high school for 34 years until she died. I have been remarried now for 2 years. I have found that the love a parent has for their child to be VERY different from the love between a man and a woman--and that SHOULD be! The love of a parent to a child is selfless, without expectations, and causes the heart to expand. The love of husband and wife is a more complex thing--a delicate yet dynamic balance between spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical forces and needs. This sort of love requires more communication and compromise, yet returns a different sort of growth--not only of the heart, but also a chance to enter into the other person, body, mind and soul. We sometimes CAN find a reflection of the Divine in our Lover, and often this is the culmination, the ultimate goal of both loving our spouse and of MAKING love with them.
Michael
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000