Enlightenment Milestones
 dream....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  02:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i won't go into the details, but....
this morning, i find it so difficult to "get back" to this life..and this body..
the dream was unusual..
everything was perceived visually as physical - though everything was huge in terms of proportions - yet it was not physical..
all the physical was perceived as translucent and weightless..
the sound and silence was of a different quality.
the sun in the blue sky was different: the sunlight was not warm, it was crystaline.
i experienced a powerful chanting that penetrated my "body" in hundreds waves.. i was about to collapse.. the whole structure of the body was totally "destroyed"... waves upon waves of sound.. of a new quality.. it was a human voice yet it was beyond.
everywhere i looked it looked like earthly landscapes but the whole atmosphere was different.. as if on another planet..
overall, weightlessness... it was - and it is still - very difficult to come back to heavy body..
i just wanted to stay "there"...

trying to detach from this experience now... very difficult..
i feel like a new born baby coming out of the womb...the very air touching the skin feels painful...

Edited by - AYPforum on Mar 13 2011 04:07:19 AM

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  06:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it seems it has to do with a heart opening.. and general upper body opening..
also i still feel not totally into my body yet..
stomach feels hungry but mouth feels reluctant to eat..
the very taste of food on buds feels strange.. alien..
also "something" is definitely working up there, in the brain...
new quality of perception.. more clarity.. and peaceful bliss in the heart..
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  06:13:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow...... maybe it is a showing of the future earthly atmosphere....
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  06:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

wow...... maybe it is a showing of the future earthly atmosphere....

i dono Yonatan.. but there was a feeling of being connected to the whole planet as a 'substance'... there was this "planet" feeling...
with no particular emotion, rather witnessing all along.. and great clarity in perceptions..
something has shifted inside and it is still going on..
i feel like staying in silence today and connected to nature..
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  07:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful......

I would like to share something that is maybe connected in some way, also to Carson's thread about subtler perceptions. Yesterday I was with my mom brother and sister in the car, my mom was driving, and I was looking out the windows, and I saw a white bird fly, but I percieved it as different than usual, it seemed, more ethereal and beautiful, graceful, something was "shining" out from it, then a few minutes later I saw this way with the trees we were passing by and the clouds, all looked so beautiful, peaceful, graceful, and "breathing" if that makes sense.... an aliveness and shining.

I have only seen it very few times that I remember for short moments, mostly at the period when starting AYP deep meditation.

Yes I know what you mean, beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  09:18:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds lovely, Swaha!!

I would suggest grounding, Sawha. I know I sound like a spoilsport.. but it's easy to get carried away by this awesomeness...
This is send your way for something further... and that further cannot be experience while caught in this place.

If you feel drawn to stay here for a bit that is fine (enjoy the scenery)... but do ground and come back to the body. We have this form, because the divine needs us as conduits to flow into this world, but it will only happen when we are here. .
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  1:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yonatan, thanks for sharing... and YES, i think i 'know' what u are talking about ;)

beloved Shanti....
back to body now :)
but the peaceful bliss and "aroma" of what i have tasted is still present... it is something new and sweet.. this much i can say.
my best way to ground my self is: tree hugging!
also driving up to the mountains.. it was quite difficult because of the snow and bad road, and i had to focus a lot both on the road and on the other drivers coming opposite way.
and finally i did some breathing through the solar plexus that helped centering and grounding as well..

ahhhh... the balancing effect feels great :)
still some buzzing activity up there but nothing uncomfortable.

love

Edited by - swaha on Mar 13 2011 1:25:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  3:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by swaha
trying to detach from this experience now... very difficult..
i feel like a new born baby coming out of the womb...the very air touching the skin feels painful...

Sounds like you had a great Soul Wash.

Beautiful.

And welcome back!

Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  3:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manigma

Sounds like you had a great Soul Wash.

Beautiful.

And welcome back!

great soul wash or big bang
yeah! welcome back!! this is what i said to myself with a big inner smile
thank u beloved manigma

Edited by - swaha on Mar 13 2011 3:28:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  11:57:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

namaste
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000