Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 eBook -- AYP Forum Posts of Yogani, 2005-2010
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  10:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

A new ebook went into the channels today covering all my support forum posts over the past 6 years. It is about 2,000 posts on 1,735 pages, and includes extensive linking to all forum posts/topics, lessons and other resources. It can be a handy research tool for the forums if looking for anything I have written along with the associated topic discussions (linked in the ebook).

You can find the ebook on the books page here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#forum1

It has been added into most of the bundled offerings of AYP ebooks at no extra cost here: http://www.aypsite.org/books-xdirdo...ad.html#bund

It would not have been possible to extract all this information in a usable format without the the help of our very creative and dedicated tech consultant, Rui. Thanks, Rui!

Happy reading all. Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  10:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow,

That's an incredible wealth of Q&A's, thanks Rui and yogani!
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  7:03:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What a great idea! I actually was thinking about going through and copying and pasting a lot of them into a word doc for my personal reference, such an amazing amount of wisdom embedded in those responses...thank you for doing this!!!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  07:06:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, this is a great book,very useful and interesting.Thank you yogani.

Edited by - miguel on Jan 13 2011 07:06:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  08:20:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  11:02:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  11:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Thank you.

You know this ebook would not be there without the participation of so many special souls in the forums. I only wish we could take the whole forum and put it in an ebook for posterity. Unfortunately, it would be much too big to manage.

Maybe later we will make similar ebooks for several other active support forum participants. You know who they are.

We'll take a look at the end of 2011. Between now and then, there are two more Enlightenment Series books to complete here -- "Retreats" and "Liberation."

Carry on!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000