Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Unilluminated mind filtered heart flow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  04:00:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The heart is burning, how can it be put into words?

Why does the mind always need to interfere with the silence?

The truth can never be written or expressed. Is that true? Then why write at all?

A brute wants to express himself on paper but is no Shakespear.

Insanity is so sweet, lets make it permanent.

Boring reason, logic and understanding. Left behind and transcended by spontaneous wisdom, something you won't find in these words.

A fool rambles on, but why are you wasting your time? We can always get profound and all, there is no time or space. We're just floating on nothing, but can we go there? So we're there already? But not quite?

What's going on here?

This is one of those posts which is unlikely to be posted. All the karmic reprercussions of dead brain cells. Maybe that's a good thing after all?

A case of failed safe pacing you are probably thinking. Perhaps. The doctor can't lock you up if you know how to blend in. LoL. They say the difference between a crazed nut and a genius is that the genius knows how to pretend to be normal, although that's getting harder and harder everyday.

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  05:02:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The truth doesn't change, so what does bliss have to do with it? Is that just another hurdle on the way to knowhere?

Love, how do you have sex with the infinite? Does my left hand love my right hand? The one single indifference manifest as the passionate multitude.

The heart makes sense to the insane mind.

The sane mind tries to understand the heart. Sometimes they read books. But the heart never wrote any books because the mind interfered.

The game goes on. Please don't worship any of my idols. Because I won't worship yours. The heart talks to the mind, hoping that it will go quiet. Eventually it will, but not yet.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  01:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like these...a nice play of opposites. Koan-esque.

"Shakespeare never did this."
--Charles Bukowski
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000