AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Join face-book groups
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  11:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Come together on these Groups

Pls Join

This Group is for Brahmavidya Lovers
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...202924311277

This group is for Jnanis only
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...353542393388

Thanks

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  1:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
this is so weird...when I clicked on to these links they both go to a relatives facebook address for signing in.....

is this a game, joke?

is there meaning to come together on these groups?

Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  1:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'll wait patiently for a typede answer-I would appreciate that more than a behind the scene one...
Go to Top of Page

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  10:54:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You need to have a facebook account to view this pages
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  12:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
shivoham-

I recognize that I needed an account.

when I clicked on both the addresss links that you are sharing....
the facebook page came up that had my sisters email address on it, as if it is from her facebook page...
I did this three times...and then it disappeared.
It made me angry, are you directing this toward me or is it some weird computer glitch?

I said when I clicked onto your shared link addresses....the facebook login page came up with my sisters email address ...

this is from your link..
my frame of mind is clear...and I did this three times because it was trippy...as if you are doing this on purpose.

So are you? or not?
So from here is appears as if you are humilitating me or creating humiliation.
So, I am asking you that.
Whether it be a projection or my own mixed up reading into things...I consider carefully...but it seems pretty weird to have that show up....
I am sure my sister has religious facebook pages...so it would not be coincedence....but I thiunk she would not be using the term brahmavidyan...or jnani...
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  1:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sagebrush,

Does your sister use Facebook on the same computer you're clicking the link on? If so, the login form is probably just remembering her info from last time she logged in. Or she might be always logged in (there's a "Keep me logged in" checkbox on Facebook - maybe she has it checked).

I highly doubt it has anything to do with Shivoham's links.

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  07:34:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok thanks.
She ahs visited here before and used my computer.

Go to Top of Page

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  10:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sagebrush, I can assure you, I don't know your sister :)
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  09:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok great. I feel assured that you do not know my sister.

the error and my defensiveness came from when I clicked on the link you posted....my computer went to my sisters log on I suppose because she has used my computer for facebook, in the past.

Go to Top of Page

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  11:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another nice group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...327995904615
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000