Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Circle of Fire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  08:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I just had the urge to sit down with eyes closed and go within, it was about 30 minutes after the meditation. So I sat down, didn't repeat mantra but went within, and saw an image of an eye opening at the third eye area (this image has been happening a lot the last few months during an off meditation). Then saw an image of a pyramid (pyramids have been happening also). Then I saw an image of the Himalayas, and a scene opened up below the image of the mountain. There were a circle of people around a ceremonial fire, and Mahavatar Babaji was there. I was there and I stood before Babaji. He looked at me and smiled and said "Go into the fire" while pointing there. I turned to it and started walking step by step cautiously. I was right before it and turned around to Babaji and he smiled and nodded. So I went into the fire, and saw the fire engulfing my body, and then I felt the kundalini going through my whole body and energy with a big force for a couple of seconds. Then I went back to Babaji and we hugged and he put his hands together and knelt before me. Then he stood up and I prostrated down and touched his feet. And that's it.

Just wanted to share!

Love

Edited by - Yonatan on Dec 03 2010 08:54:57 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  09:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!!!!

Blessings come in so many ways in our lives. We just have to open, accept and allow.

Thanks for sharing Yonatan.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  11:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful!!!

Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  11:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely beautiful
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  12:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan
Then I saw an image of the Himalayas, and a scene opened up below the image of the mountain. There were a circle of people around a ceremonial fire, and Mahavatar Babaji was there.

Yonatan

Thanks for sharing!

Could you tell us a little more about Mahavatar Babaji...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahavatar_Babaji

and especially your relationship with him?

Edited by - bewell on Dec 03 2010 12:49:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  2:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely experience, bro.

quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Then I went back to Babaji and we hugged

I want to hug Babaji
Go to Top of Page

hemanthks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  2:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit hemanthks's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Yonatan, It's beautiful

Namaste
Hemanth
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  4:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks friends

Bewell, what is written in wikipedia is what I know about him. He initiated Lahiri Mahasaya into Kriya Yoga who taught Sri Yukteshwar who taught Yogananda. Some say that he also had an influence on the muslim poet Kabir and on Adi Shankara, and that he is connected to Jesus.

here's his known biography -- http://www.gurusfeet.com/guru/mahavatar-babaji

My relationship with him is that I love him beyond words. Sometimes I look at a picture of him and tears come. I read the Autobiography of a Yogi a few years ago. Then about two years ago I started thinking about him and recalling his picture in my head sometimes. And now I look at his picture quite a lot, I have it as the background of my cell phone. lol. He is definitely with me and helping me on the path. I know it.

I love him and feel enormously blessed to feel the connection. Thanks

Edited by - Yonatan on Dec 03 2010 4:18:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  03:55:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
He is a very powerful presence.I felt the hug in the astral realms in my kriya yoga days also.It was a beautiful experience
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  2:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to press my fellow AYP'ers for more information on this master.

Is he truly a manifestation we can all meet or meet astrally?

I guess I am trying to say how do you even approach such a being?

Maha
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  2:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful!
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  3:37:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, wow, wow!!! Awesome! Beautiful! How can I have a relationship with this Master?

Love,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  4:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL!

Looks like we should arrange an AYP outing to the Himalaya's.

Anyway here is a resource and the young gentlemen's video's etc are in my humble opinion very good.

http://vitalcoaching.com/files/ba1/...h_babaji.pdf

Edited by - mahabaratara on Feb 22 2011 5:08:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  12:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

_/\_
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  01:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

LOVE

Mahabaratara that would be way cool

I don't know if or how you can begin a relationship with him, I'm guessing that if you feel attracted to him, then he has pulled you to him, so I would guess just express what you feel from inside
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  4:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are all my brothers and sisters.

Much Love

Maha
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  08:55:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To mahabaratara,

You were asking, but you gave us the answer on how to connect with Babaji in the link of vital coaching "how to connect with Babaji" This was a priceless gift to me and I humbly thank you very much.

Love,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  5:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lol!

I know I just get scattered sometimes and guess I must have received inspiration.

Maha
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2011 :  04:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Maha,

DonĀ“t worry, it happens to me all the time! Sometimes I am a real flake!

Love,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  6:37:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I bought this book too and would VERY heavily recommend it.

Its tells you his GENESIS and that of those that come before him!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Babaji-Sidd...sr=8-1-fkmr1

Kind Regards Maha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000