Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Krishna Kills Cancer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  6:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Krishna kills kansa, I finally understood what this meant as I read about the story of krishna, which my true love had led me too, because she has a deep love for him, and sometimes I am given to believing that I am him, but Krishna is all things and takes the forms of all, so in a way this is true, but to really unravel the meaning here, I understood that Krishna kills Kansa, the tyrant, who has used the people against their own interests the world against the interests of the whole, and in doing so has worked even against his own interest, and lost the true wealth, which is wisdom and love, and secured his death.

But who is Kansa really? I recently visited an old friend of mine and talked to his family, they were sad to say when I asked them about their thanksgiving that it was good but dampered when they learned that afternoon that an elder relative was diagnosed with lung cancer, after going to the doctor to see about what he thought was pneumonia, he had been a cigarette smoker earlier in his life.

This was sad to hear, and my friend's father who was telling me this said yes, and cancer, the worst thing about it is, when it starts to develop it opens up your blood vessels wider so it can get the most amount of nutrition for its own growth, and hijacking of the body. This immediately reminded me of the movie ferngully, where the evil spirit Hexus, takes over the logger band and machines, unbeknowst to the insensitive workers who guage themselves unconsciously on junk food and cigarettes, and causes even greater destruction than had originally been intended to sate his own need for smog and pollution. This also makes sense because recently I had noticed a fair number of trees in my town (rockville) marked by orange spray paint, reminiscent of the events of the movie. This upset me greatly and I wanted to do something about it.

We talked a bit longer and moved to happier subjects, though I said I would try to send healing energy to Joe Joe, the relative with cancer, and wondered if there is a way that Hemp, which we had all known was being used to cure certains cancer though topical skin application, with huge success in Canada by Rick Simpson and no doubt, many others, across the world. If there was a way cannabis could be used to heal the lungs, smoking came to mind, but unsure about this, because of the inherent abrasiveness of smoke within the lungs, but now that I think about it, this really seems to make the most sense, eat a lot of weed, smoke a lot of weed, and hope for the best, in the end, at least it will dissolve the pain and bring joy and happiness where otherwise there is fear and discomfort.

My friends dad said sometimes he wished there wasnt so much research about cancer, because it makes people feel hopeless to know exactly what is happening when in earlier days it was just an unknown sickness.

But the story of Krishna and Kansa makes me think differently, maybe this truly is the working of the divine, and it was sent down in this message only to be understood at this point in time, so we would know, how to heal our planet, and our spirits. Kansa, Cancer, is the one who has made the medicine, hemp, illegal, and thus disconnected us from nature and our cherishment of her treasures and unity with her, this is not something that is natural, its an unnecessary restraint that has caused much harm over the years and is constantly the focus of many groups, spiritual, environment and otherwise.

Krishna is the hemp plant itself, which destroys tyranny and 'bad vibes' and which opens us up to compassion and spiritual insights of unity, brings people together, gives great inspiration creativity, and and puts our actions in harmony with the whole when used with the proper respect and responsibility. It brings us to appreciate nature, and also have kindness for our fellow beings and the inspiration to help them live in comfort and with what they need but at the same time not destroy the beauty and function of nature which would in turn be our own destruction.

So later that night I went to a church, where I had noticed a tree had been marked to be cut down, a tall old pine tree, which wasn't blocking any telephone lines or anything, in the grass in front of the building, I took a knife and cut the bark that was marked off, trying to be as gentle as possible, while praying to the Yomo, and to Aine and Agni, to the Eternal Spirit, for the Earth's healing and for all of our healing, and planted amanita muscaria under it.

I left silently and went home, I felt the wood spirits thanked me, and I danced along the way, we have a long way to go, but I feel this is an important milestone, today, I read some rig veda hymns to agni and soma and added some about nature and preserving the woods, I thought of Mira bai, which led me to Krishna and noticed this.

Wanti is being reborn on this earth, and within our souls, as it always has with light and sound and darkness and silence in the mystery of it all. Let us base our religion in the roots of the trees (adawapayo) which are their inspiration and let them rise as the do naturally, not straining, for this world is a heaven in itself floating within the sky of wanti which circles all, and is infinite, merely the frontier of unknown where all things are possible, let us not seek to leave this place but to send into it the best of ourselves as we dance between earth and sky seeing the stars and the flowers both, and their strange similarness, that it would radiate this love and heal us all spontaneously, and reveal its true potential...

Earth mother, Sky, we love you, Yomo, you have blessed us, Krishna! Rock on!

wytipodating...

"Up to the crack of Heaven
Down to the Great Abyss...
Going beyond-nonaction, I reach the Clarity,
Become a neighbor of the Great Beginning." - The Far Off Journey, author Unknown

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  3:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
+1
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  10:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
spirit

wisdom

the universe is constantly being totally recreated

free love & psychedelics take me home!

celestial sex, sex instills virtues and brings love throughout the world, free love is not dead, rather it is residing in a mystical and yet place accesible to all, the true meaning of religion, that which the lover found in hirself, found as the mushroom and the sweet ever changing holy spirit, appearing every way, in rivers, nature, and throughout the manifest, like the campfire that lives in my water bowl, we were all laying there like living moving roots, of some great plant wise, through the dimensional shifts of our plainest rendering, amish in a sense but ecstatic, and the birds ran their twittering siren songs all across the sky, we felt the humming of the earth, as primordial sexuality, sacred and guiding, clear light and like zazen, sun through the branches and moon to my back, love is there, all the world is saying it, a trickster, for we are it, in us are spiritual jewels which have no bound or end to ingenuity, seamless and pure, infinite and brilliant, like the visions throughout our lives, the spirit, the ekstasis of sensation, in this energy, Yaveyetta and Yomo render through silanderineal language back into the very leaves the trees, perhaps not even alive like but deep, intense cosmic movements, from the beginning, yet the feel they are alive of the whole soul, those living from nowhere, those pulsing in the eternal vibe, closer than om, closer than close, there is no closing or opening, the symbols are nothing.

so we'ves all gathered our energies and they disperse, i am the land and the sun and the whole, movement, the cosmic dance, i am the fire of goodness, the pleasure and spirit rising inside, suddenly I am the rains pouring down, we are all, running around, we are all more or less ecstatic, the world dream, forms from what sticks, those mages who build it all, dreadfully bored they are, for the subtleties, the attention frees the cabbages, and the language of the room, all knows, all lives

positivity changes everything, and that has a nameless source all things thare are meaningful are found kind of alone, and I was alone as possible I was misunderstood, surfing through energies of the universe, we are all attractors and repellers, we are the the sacred medicine, the beginnings of the unimaginable, so much infinity, in the possibility, in this immortal, moment, the moment which is the spirit the tree of life.

these qualities that have arisen are bizarre to me, but flowing with it, letting it be what it is, it knows its way, the way, it is created by the Gods!

come closer, let us meditate, and spark once more this chrysalis of life all beings alike, shimmering in delight of Love, which in truth flings them all about, for Love is Adawapayo, and the wildest of kind ones, yet is there no crazy wisdom to that way? The fruit of Sulos in an astral day, wytipodating, like the blossoming tree, white flowers and an intoxicating fragrance, dizzying, was it a cherry blossom?

The creation is alive oh, love you are mystery endless to me, I seek solitude,

is it really such a secret language or a taoist dream?

Goddess.

for love of non duality,

we find these formations

out of formation, stealing away, from the tyranny,
planting the seed of love,

there is foolishness in the world,

where **** the patriarchy means love

what is sex? we do not truly know this, we know of a certain dance, but love ould come over everyone, eternally, in ways hidden from the rest, as all paths must truly be equal, all instances and points, and what is life? a stream of feeling, and feeling, the feelings are the beings, it is whole, right here, always redoing itself, seeming to be vaster, smaller, it is the mushroom.

the truth is, its difficult, when you seem to be the only one holding this view, but you in yourself are much,
the way the spirits move and life is written. Divine love happens in ways no one can understand, so when passing through these lives, and I see myself once again, as I truly was, as I still am.

I don't understand the boundaries and so I make nothing of them, who am I to go against the flow of the world? Who am I to question the way of love, senseless as it may be, in the senselessness, is there not freedom, is there not the harmony of feeling, is there not true healing and passion, is there not the meaning of creation, love, life, what we may attain, through experiences, and is present in everything.

Things are treated in certain ways, the sacredness of the spontaneous, the medicine of the liver, the rave

ofeverything, I walk through the streets, but I feel like I am walked, I need better clothes I think, but what is all this, fashion and whatnot, and

these words could be as natural and fertile as the mushrooms and the trees is this possible, is Spirit truly in the word? for a time I believed this, the word, the thought, the vibration, yes, it means something, just to do it, to leave the trails, like the paths in the snow, is it really the words, is it really anything, mostly ways of knowing again, how it is, ways of remembering that, well, infinity, and infinite ecstasy, of the divine celestial bliss which cascades in lucid mystical reverie from every pore of creation, I cried a bit

the paintings, the houses appearing, I wished there was everyone together, revelling in the streets, doing random things, just because it was life, people without programs, people without priorities, people without purposes, people from the land of love, in a moment, I'd take up a fallen daisy, twirling it like so.

Little did I know the next day, cannabis would be legalized around the world.

I woke up, and I smiled at the little plants which covered the room, each of them had a crazy divine spirit, I looked into them, they all seemed to sing with the spirit of all healing, unto the universe, on all sides everywhere the plants sang in the people, we were the plants and the animals melting together in the streets rose clouds of love and joy, children planted kale and corn while older ones sang songs of all kinds of wonderful things, indeed the world was remade then and many found inside of themselves a freedom, the Yomo was there, and showed us the harmony which came spontaeneously, in all those lovely leaves
showed us it went back to ourselves, showed us silence in ourselves the emptiness of it all the redeeming emptiness and the perfect divine love which dwells in that
thats fade away, things fade away
but love, you are eternal, you are like a knowing Sea, your waves are my encouragement,

I sit here, sometimes I cannot leave, this place, makes me want to burst out, it is a psychological prison, our magic comes through now though, with the herb, with the joy, we bring with us love and life, with shiva comes shakti, with goodness and right medicine, ends the blight, which was find in life, in what is uptight, this is the wanti way, that Goddess, God, the love which all who see the divine vision know, and all of us come from that vision and know it within us, that love is infinite, that love is everything that ever happened, I am no longer sure if zazen is just a posture.

What is more pleasing than to go about with seeds and sowing plants with ease, a forest in our hands we are the trees, we are so many things we move among them operated by a higher consciousness, and they too understand things that we perhaps do not grasp, without them we would not be here, all is a part of the spirit, nothing in perception can be left out, all of if is you.

As nature sows and does its work, on us just as the plants, we come to learn the lessons of the source, which are passed on through all energy, there is no one who doesn't bear witness to these, and they make up journey. Through the streets, with reefer and a nice lonesome goodness in my heart. I bowed to the clouds and danced a vine into the stars where we sat and made tea cups into our hats and friends. It was a long time before we realized the alka seltzer was actually another world for mullein.

I think my neighbors know I smoke weed, they don't like that I sit around and blaze, but its actually just the fan.
Theres nothing more to write.

There are so many problems in the world caused by artificial systems, drop the system, and the problem is gone, let us merely have the unavoidable problems of naturally occuring systems, and not strain ourselves beyond what is necessary or pleasurable.

Aigy, fare thee well!

and now we have come to blaze together in myriad ways tp enlighten our beings like the flame this peace pipe is the buddha, as we offer the manifest karma unto, him, he liberates it, it is wisdom, it is the emptiness in form, the form in emptiness.

bom shiva!
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  12:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000