AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Amaroli question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  8:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I am very much interested in starting Amaroli. I have couple of questions:

1. I am having a disease called Nephrotic syndrome (Nephrotic syndrome results from damage to the kidneys' glomeruli—tiny blood vessels that filter wastes and excess water from the blood and send them to the bladder as urine.when the glomeruli are working properly, they keep protein in the blood from leaking into the urine. Healthy kidneys allow less than 1 gram of protein to escape through the urine in a day. In nephrotic syndrome, the damaged glomeruli allow 3 grams or more of protein to leak into the urine during a 24-hour period.If kidney damage is advanced, waste products such as creatinine and urea nitrogen may build up in the blood.)

And I am on some allopathic medicines for it. Is it alright to start amaroli being with the disease and on medicines?

2. I read as it should be mid-stream urine, and first thing on morning, so the first morning urine is alright to be taken?

thankyou and kind regards to everyone

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Nov 19 2010 8:23:29 PM

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  03:17:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2010 :  7:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. Some things need to be tried out. Start with a low dose and see how it goes.

2. It is alright :)

Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  02:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello arzkiyahai,

1.) I would consult your doctor on that one before trying it first.

2.) Here is a great link with some helpful info for you hopefully:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....erms=AMAROLI

Take care
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000