Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Smart Drugs, Nootropics - University
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  4:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear one, hello.

I have recently been getting a bit stressed + having difficulty around Uni work, etc.

A few years ago when I was detoxing I started taking Piracetam a smart drug (increasing cognitive efficiency etc), to help with school, I wasn't taking anything else. When I took it I felt the difference, clarity, felt more focused and that I could pick things up quicker, any hoo, you can see where I am going with this.

I recently bought some more Piracetam for Uni to help me with work (waiting for it to arrive). I have not taken ANY drugs (stopped smoking pot. drinking etc about 10 months ago as well as caffeine, paracetamol, anything you could call a drug) for about 10 months, as I haven't wanted to, and I don't want to take this now, but I feel it may help with study. If I didn't have the work I wouldn't want to take any drug, I am happy with my level of focus throughout daily life
I am just wondering if anyone thinks there could be negative implications from the drug that could effect practice / awakening?

Any thoughts?

Love. x

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  8:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey jono

I used to take piracetam years ago.....don't know how it would affect "the awakening" but I felt that all effects from this drug were placebo. Just my two cents.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  04:36:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here are some links to efficacy, not that I am endorsing or advocating.

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.ph...wtopic=13934

Om. x
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  09:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Jono

Yeah, I'm totally aware of the research done involving Piracetam (and other nootropics too). All I was saying was that personally for the 6 or 7 months that I regularly took it I didn't find that it did much at all. I've also used Piracetam as a suppliment to help boost the effects of other drugs, which I *did* find it quite effective for, but as far as a mental enhancer, I found it to be all hype. Just my two cents.

Love!

P.S> If you haven't read the Erowid page for piracetam before, here it is: http://www.erowid.org/smarts/pirace...acetam.shtml
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000