Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Can the dead communicate to the living?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  10:54:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I thought I would write about a fascinating experience I had.

A few months ago, around 2am in the morning, I heard the sound of what I can only describe as a Tibetan Singing bowl, I thought at first it was my crown chakra, but this was very different, it was external, the reason I am saying this is becuase it sounded like it was in my room, and it felt like there was another presence there, a few seconds later it hovered really close to my ear and it brushed against my skin, it really felt like something was touching me, very unlike the kundalini energy it was like a hand was stroking me around my neck and ears, much more powerful and intense than any energy I have felt before.

The next day I spoke to my mother and found out my grandad had passed away in his sleep. The time of his death was very close to the time I felt the presence in my room which leads me to believe it was his spirit or another entity sending a message to me. This experience has given me a lot of faith and now I believe there is most deffinetly some kind of afterlife.

Has anyone had a similar experience, I would love to hear about it.

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  5:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio1987uk

I thought I would write about a fascinating

The next day I spoke to my mother and found out my grandad had passed away in his sleep.

Has anyone had a similar experience, I would love to hear about it.

I a similar experience with the passing of my paternal grandpa.

One day I felt a shortness of breath and had an intrusive thought saying, "Don't put me on life supports." The thought came back over and over and I started to feel angry, like it was my fight,"Don't put me on life supports."

That evening over dinner I told my wife about it. At the end of dinner, we got a call from my mother. She said that my grandpa had nearly died. He was unable to breathe due to a lung problem. When the medics tried to help him he fought against them physically. So they tied him down and sedated him.

My grandpa had advanced dementia. I had not heard from him or heard news about him for maybe a couple of years. I wept that night as never before and then I went to be with him and to work with his children to write a living will.

I think my connection to my grandpa was very natural. It is like a connection of a horse to its rider -- there are many stories of horses being upset when at a distance their rider is traumatized or dies.

Later, when I got news that he did die. I recalled what I was doing at that time, and it was connected in a far more blissful way. I was at the home of an iconographer looking at her latest icon of St. Francis. Somehow she felt led to pray for me, and I ended up on my back on her floor in a deep meditative state for maybe twenty minutes. I felt my body become soulful and as if weightless, and I had a sense of letting go. It was very blissful.

My experience is that we are particularly psychically connected with loved ones when they are being traumatized or near to death.

Edited by - bewell on Nov 13 2010 5:42:21 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000