Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 No more orgasmic energy :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CannabisSativa

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  02:10:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Can anyone help me? I haven't felt those sensations on my chakras anymore like I used to.

The first time I mentioned in the first threads I made that I felt this fiery orgasmic energy come up from my root to the throat, and it wasn't the full force of kundalini, or at least I don't think so. It was strong but not THAT strong and after that my spine felt like it was burned. I felt like I had a fever.

And I kept doing that for a few days until now the fire went away but now if I focus on my chakras all I feel is very mild orgasmic sensations on them, mostly on root to throat. I feel it in my spine if I do spinal breathing but it eventually fades I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've done some deep meditation but not that much. What should I do? I really want to finish this fast. I want to awaken my kundalini, I want the FULL force of it.

Any help is appreciated thanks!!!

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  02:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chill bro. Things take time. Seasons come and go. Nothing is static. Just go with the flow.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  02:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cannabis,

You are not doing anything wrong! Typically when kundalini awakens, it wil rise up to one of the higher chakras, and then return to the kanda chakra at the base of the spine. Then begins a long process of inner purification, where kundalini is gradually brought back up through the body. progression through the chakras is gradual and is often almost unperceptible.

As Yogani says, the spiritual path is a marathon not a sprint.

Take your time, and go deep in meditation. Kundalini responds as much to stillness and silence as she does to energetic practices. And in silence you can let go of your desire to finish anything. The idea that there is something to finish is part of the dream. There are only more and more divine openings, and ever increasing depths of compassion and love.

Enjoy.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  8:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have the same "problem" seems like sometimes the energy is really high and at other times you can barely notice it. I have a theory on this, I think it has to do with the phases of the moon, nearly every animal is synchronized with the phases of the moon, including the human female menstrual cycle, I think the moon has a direct connection to the female/ida energy. I have noticed about once a month I get very high energy but I havent checked to see if it was a full moon, so don't take my word for it, like I said its just a theory.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  2:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio1987uk

I have the same "problem" seems like sometimes the energy is really high and at other times you can barely notice it. I have a theory on this, I think it has to do with the phases of the moon, nearly every animal is synchronized with the phases of the moon, including the human female menstrual cycle, I think the moon has a direct connection to the female/ida energy. I have noticed about once a month I get very high energy but I havent checked to see if it was a full moon, so don't take my word for it, like I said its just a theory.

The most salient point here is that it isn't a "problem."

Rather, it's just how the process works.

If you re-read my first post, you will get the idea.
quote:
Chill bro. Things take time. Seasons come and go. Nothing is static. Just go with the flow.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  5:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cannabis and Scorpio,

It is mentioned often throughout the main AYP lessons that those orgasmic sensations of energy moving through the chakras and nerves are due to resistance and blockages. As the nervous system becomes less resistant (or "purified" in Yogani's words), the energy moves through in more subtle and less dramatic ways. So the diminishing of the fireworks is a natural progression in the process.

I tried for a long time to keep those big waves of ecstatic/ orgasmic like energy in the high and intense states thinking that it was synonymous with progress, but all that leads to is imbalance. Over time, from my experience, things become much more subtle and quiet with a calm abiding peace and an abiding inner-joy. The highs and lows are replaced with a perpetual happiness and ease in life.

From my perspective awakening is a letting go, not some massive high felt from some of the fireworks of kundalini. Closer to the mark is who wants to wake up faster and why? That said nothing wrong with enjoying the ride.

Best of luck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000