Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 benifits from AYP?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  06:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody,
I have had incredible benifits from AYP, and would like to hear from you with the benifits it has given you.

In 2005 I experienced a powerful surge of kundalini from my root to crown chakra, which, for me, was a spiritual awakening. I was practicing AYP and kundalini yoga.

I am bipolar,(mood shifts, up and down)and since I have re-started AYP in May of last year, I have had not a single mood fluctutaion! This is a miracle for me!

At first I noticed these spirit-like beings, but now I don´t. Now I am aware of a loving presence that is very comforting. There is a flow to my life where everything flows into place without me having to do anything. And the things Yogani describes in his lessons what can happen, for me, do happen! All of this brings me such joy! I guess you could say I am full of Bhakti! This is silly, but sometimes I feel like I am sitting on a petal of a lotus flower!lol!

There´s much more, but I´m think there is not enough room here to write it all!

Love and light,
nirmal

rce

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  08:27:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit rce's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nirmal

There´s much more, but I´m think there is not enough room here to write it all!

Hi nirmal. I would like to hear more if you want to share. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  09:02:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
O.K. rce,

I´ll put it to paper and get back to you in a couple of days.

Thanks,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2010 :  06:45:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
O.K. Remember these are found in the lessons and are experienced in the day, outside of practices. Pure bliss consciousness. Heavenly. Prana sensations throughout the body. From places of fear to an unshakeable calm and peace. The practice of Amaroli to enhance spirituality. It also helps physically and for topical skin treatments. I believe in
"one" with all of the world and beyond. That Mother Earth and all that is on it is alive. To respect and have reverence for all.
Psychiatric stabilisation.
Changing perceptions in the way of seeing things than did before. A growing awareness. etc., etc., etc., !

Hope this helped.

Love and light
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2010 :  12:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing that, nirmal

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

rce

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2010 :  1:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit rce's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks nirmal, your response is much appreciated.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000