Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 body odor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  12:44:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I will start with the direct question and that is...

can people mix with other peoples body odor.

I have a terrible diet that I am addressing..slowly.

For sometime, maybe last few weeks I can smell a new me smell...
maybe it is stress, hormones, diet...some simple scientific explanation. I don't like the smell and I am not sure if others smell it like workers, family, etc.

major whiffs...and I am now taking head trips with something related to Sri Lanka.

there is a powerful statement to silence your own fears and like that...but I also think that I can ask a question and explore some more rational or non-irrational suggestions.

I worked all day yesterday until 5 and only consumed 1 espresso and around 5 a hand full of walnuts....

not my typical day...
a week before eating alot of lamb/like a gyro because I was in a more ethnic city than my own.,
eating tibetan food with curry
pizza with gorgonzola...
stuff like that...

I don't usually have alot of body odor..IMO...

it is obvious I would need to start cleaning the house, but is it anything else..?

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  12:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Things like stress can give you more body odor. But with me it is how much toxicity i have. In other words, how much my digestive system needs to be cleaned out.
The things that clean it out are raw veggies, in other words lettuce, salad etc. and plenty of water. No other drink substitutes for water, although a twist of lemon or cucumber or something doesn't hurt.
You need a couple liters a day or more.
Sipping it throughout the day works much better than drinking a lot at once.
The other thing that helps is keeping the amount of animal products low compared to the veggies you eat.
That includes not just meat, but dairy like cheese, butter, milk.
White starches like bread, potatoes, white rice don't count as veggies because they turn to sugar quickly or sometimes slow digestion or turn into fat.
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  1:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sage890

I will start with the direct question and that is...

can people mix with other peoples body odor.

i second what Etherfish said about diet..
to answer directly your first question, in my experience, people MAY get other people odor mixed with their own..
especially in intimate relating..
when energies meet and merge, it goes without saying that the same may happen on the physical level as well..
but sure diet is a basic thing to check up.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  08:14:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I realized that nobody would want to make that many changes in their diet at once. Here is a very easy experiment to see how much diet change can effect you:

For just one month, don't change your diet at all, but add this:

1) Eat at least a half head of lettuce per day (or substitute other raw veggies equal volume)
2) Drink two liters (quarts) of water per day, spreading it out throughout the day. Don't drink a lot at once.

After just a week or two you should notice a profound difference.
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  11:51:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I take this very seriously, although I am laughing at your suggestions of eating 1/2 head of lettuce.....thinking that you think that I am a rabbit!

I know that ruffage is ideal for a body.

Thanks for the tips, and for replys.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000