Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Love Story
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  11:11:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey All

For those of you who are friends with me on FB you may have already seen this, but I wanted to share this with all you AYPers out there as I find this not just heart warming, but absolutely heart OPENING!

Hope you enjoy!

"Streaker Love Story"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtmd...LKD5onpy2g==

Love!

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  1:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is hilarious!!!!!

Was it for a sketch comedy show or who made it??

Thanks for sharing Carson!

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  04:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  04:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nakedness... so beautiful..
i love their faces, the innocent love in their faces..
:)
i imagine the whole world running naked, one day, all happy shining faces, in all directions :D
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  09:19:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey TTN and All

I'm not sure what show this is, and it does seem like a sketch comedy show (based on the "news anchors") but I'm pretty sure that it is a real story not a sketch (based on the part where it shows them meeting and they say something like "here is the actual footage of them meeting courtesy of the O.R network").... I could be wrong about it being a "real" story, but personally, I don't think it really matters one way or the other....the heart opening effect of watching it is still the same

I love the beginning part where the Australian guy says something like "I've been nude since I was born" ....that and the part where he opens his arms really wide right before they meet in mid-field.... Makes my heart want to explode.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  11:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hehehe, yeah i think it's funny... not trying to be nega nancy but it's totally fabricated...

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  12:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You really think so TTN? You think they got all those people in the stands to come in and stand there as extras for a sketch comedy show video? I kinda doubt it Agree to disagree

Love!
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  3:06:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hehehehe!

No, i think they really did both run out during a football match! (for what it's worth )

Anyway, the "news" thing is totally fake. They've got Canadian accents or something, but the picture behind them is of Portland, USA.

But if that's not enough for you , here it is from Wikipaedia:

"
In 2007 an ironic viral video for an Australian clothing company entitled 'Streakers love story' featured two streakers who fell in love on opposite sides of the world and met for the first time by streaking into each other's arms at a soccer match.[28]
"
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  3:17:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sure duder But as I said earlier, it really doesn't matter whether it is just a commercial or it is real just as it was presented. Either way, it makes my heart open and swell every time I watch it. And FWIW, I didn't notice any accent at all Perhaps that's just 'cause I'm Canadian

Love!
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  3:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Clothing company?
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  4:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
whatever floats your boat!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000