Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Alpha Stim
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  02:56:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
http://www.alpha-stim.com/

Anyone ever tried it? I wonder what this thing does with your brain. Does it surpress thoughts? It seems to help, but it also seems that any "symptoms" one may have, comes up again if one stops using this machine.

On the other hand, i could imagine that it helps to relax, which then deepends ones meditation experience, which has further positive effects.

Maybe someone here knows more about it :-)

Pan

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 21 2010 06:45:04 AM

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  03:34:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just ordered one, out of curiosity. If someone cares, ill post my experiences.
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  07:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember reading about these a few years back - but I've never used one. I'd be interested to hear what your experiences are. Are you using it to treat a particular problem? Or generally for stress reduction?

I don't know how it could suppress thought, but you've made me curious
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  09:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep thats what ive been reading about it, sort of... it seems to have strong calming effects. I want
to get rid of my daily headaches, and maybe calm a little bit down :)
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  05:51:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just tried it on my 3-day-a-week-migraine and it didnt helped a bit. It seems to even worse it.

Maybe this topic would be better placed under "Healthcare - Holistic and Modern".
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  06:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000