Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Poison
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  05:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yesterday night I saved someone from drinking poison and committing suicide.

During the tackle some poison spilled over my hands and I carelessly drank tap water with my hands without cleaning them.

Within seconds my head started spinning and legs shaking. I felt it was the end of my story. I was alone and I started feeling numbness in my body parts + to puke + darkness covering.

So I decided to die in meditation and sat down in Siddhasana with gyana mudra.

As soon as I sat down, all this weird stuff stopped and I became calm and aware, just like every morning when I meditate. It was a cold night but I could feel the sweat falling from my head and neck down the spine.

I remained in Siddhasana for about half hour and then came out from it.

But again the same thing started... head spinning, shaking legs, sleepy and pukey.

So I drank some milk and had 1 Ornidazole tablet (meant for food poisoning).

I live.

The poison was very dangerous. My colleague tells me that last time a person had just one sip of it and was unable to take her next breath. I have no doubt about it.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  05:26:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank God you turned out safe from the whole thing:-), an advise for next time in case God forbids something like this should ever happen again. Go to the toilet and puke with all your might and drink a lot of milk then puke again and so forth...

Namaste and live long bro!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  06:51:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Thank God you turned out safe from the whole thing:-)

Man am I glad!

Forgot to mention that my throat became dry and I had a bitter taste in my mouth the moment I drank the water.

Yuk...

Thanks for the advise on puking. I had this in my mind but I hate to puke.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000