Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 eyesight
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  05:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

Along with so many benefits of AYP, I have another one: improvement of my eyesight! This is an added bonus I was not expecting!

Has anybody else had this too?

L&L,
nirmal

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  4:40:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that's pretty awesome nirmal!

i've never had any improvement there... in fact, this past week my eyesight has gotten really blurry. there's been a lot of activity up in the head and i think its causing the blurriness.

keep up whatever you're doing cause it seems to be positive :)
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  06:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tonightsthenight!

So glad you responded! I was beginning to think I wasn´t going to hear from anyone!

Maybe your blurriness is a result of purification? And better when this subsides? Just a shot in the dark, but that is the first thought I had. Good luck!

L&L,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  11:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have also been experiencing some blurriness in my eyes. Someone told me that can happen with more energy flowing to your third eye.

Namaste, Jeff
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000