New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  3:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel drawn to make comment here. I don't wish to start this topic off again because, as has been said, it does not represent Thich Nhat Hanh and his work.

The posts I would align myself with would be Katrine's post and Jim's first post, and of course the calls for a pint - mine's a Guinness of course

I respectively dis-agree with you David and Ether, and hope we can agree to dis-agree. I do also repect your opinions and will keep an open mind myself about the whole subject.

Yours in tranquility
Louis

Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  3:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Louis, we all said a number of things. One thing Jim said actually agreed with what I said. So I don't know what you agree with or disagree with in my Ether's, Jim's or Katrine's post(s).

Which is maybe fine. Maybe it doesn't matter.

If you are merely 'rooting for' Jim and Katrine posts, and against Ether's and mine, that's fine. Ether 'n' me will just get you in a dark alley, when you have had too much Guiness.

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2006 :  4:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
David, I would’nt dream of “rooting”for one ego over another, no matter how big they are.
I would prefer to think I was rooting for the truth, as I’m sure you are also.

I have replied in more detail by email to you, hope you like it.

From the dark alley
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2006 :  4:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
>> I have replied in more detail by email to you, hope you like it.

Yes I do like it. You are proving yourself an opponent worthy of my sword. And it's a shame it has to be private. As an Irishman might say 'A private fight is such a waste of the public'.

I'm Irish too by the way, and I also resent these stereotypes.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Mar 15 2006 5:01:13 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000