Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Kundalini reiki
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meetabhar

Malaysia
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  11:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, i'm new here. I'm a 41 year old female. I have been having chronic gastritis and diarrhea problems for the past 4 years. I have been thinking of having kundalini reiki attunement done. But i have read that the healing crisis can be terrible. I am already having diarrhea problems, can the attunements make it worse?

Edited by - AYPforum on Aug 25 2010 11:41:15 PM

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  6:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
It is possible that Reiki attunement will make yours symptoms worse teporarily.If you take attunement then you may find if doing daily self healing that your illness will lessen or even disappear.Kundalini Reiki is simply another frequency of the universal energy and any energy work or 'flavour' of Reiki will help.I can give you an energy attunement that will not give cleansing if you wish for free.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000