Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 As It Is - A Short Film By Jeff Foster
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  9:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Video: As It Is

Partiality is the dream.

Wholeness is what we are.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  10:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How he could fit such richness into 6-7 minutes......
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  12:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

How he could fit such richness into 6-7 minutes......

He's the wholeness expressing ... just as we all are, now.

"PS" to All: I said "By Jeff Foster" in the thread title - because it's Jeff's voice narrating. The credits say "Words by Jeff Foster" ... and so, I'm not sure if Jeff literally narrated, or if the words were taken from an audiobook of his; "just FYI".

Great little film/video, regardless.

Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  8:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The guy with the earring and girlfriend reminded me of Adyashanti for some reason. Good stuff. Thanks for another great vid Kirtanman.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  8:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stevenbhow

The guy with the earring and girlfriend reminded me of Adyashanti for some reason. Good stuff. Thanks for another great vid Kirtanman.

You're very welcome; glad you enjoyed!

Go to Top of Page

JECDisciple123

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  12:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My friend from the university of exeter made this film, his name is tom bolton. Who is jeff foster? X
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  4:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JECDisciple123

My friend from the university of exeter made this film, his name is tom bolton. Who is jeff foster? X

Jeff Foster is the voice you hear narrating, and the author (presumably, based on my familiarity with his writings) of the "words", as the credits say, at the end of the film.

Here's an update from Jeff Foster's website:

"AS IT IS"- A wonderful little short film about nonduality and the end of the spiritual search, by Tom Bolton with words and narration by Jeff Foster. Watch below, or on YouTube. YouTube.

Update: Tom Bolton is preparing another short film called "LOVE MEANS NOT TO BE" and is looking for donations to help fund it. Find out more at indiegogo.com

Source: Jeff Foster's Website - Life Without A Centre

I'm still not clear as to whether Tom and Jeff know each other (per a previous post in this thread, I'm not sure if Jeff's narration was directly done for the film, or taken {possibly} from an audiobook {?}) --- but excellent work by Tom, overall, on the film ... and profound words by Jeff, as always.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

PS- Apologies to all for any confusion; I recognized Jeff's voice when the film started, and the content (narration) sounded like things he'd say (because they were) - and so, I thought, incorrectly, that it was his film.

Edited by - Kirtanman on Aug 29 2010 10:19:29 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000