Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Moldavite
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  07:11:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi folks,

I have recently bought a piece of this stone. It comes from the outer space and has powerful spiritual power (searching info in the web...).

Its really curious,but it came to me after some signs this last week..Its not easy to find this stone and is expensive also...

I carry it with me all the day,close to my chest. I feel its helping my own process at this moments.Surprisingly all its properties are perfect for me.

I think its my stone and love it very much

anyone use it also or have used it anytime? experiences?

Edited by - miguel on Aug 03 2010 07:20:10 AM

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  5:22:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't use Moldavite, but I also have a stone that has the power to destroy any evil that attacks me. It also came from outer space.
Its a big piece of rock that I throw at any mugger who tries something. Hahahaha. Just joking.

What ever floats your boat. Some people swear by all kinds of talismans and stuff. Just don't carry more and more stones and crystals so that your back is strained. They are like body tattoos, you can't stop.

Skeptical dictionary: http://www.skepdic.com/crystals.html

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000