AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Weird
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  2:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It's so weird, people are talking about other things, things that happened to them, my friend is talking, my parents. And it's all imagined... Like non-existent. Gone. Now they're just talking about issues that are imagined up in their head. Amazing. Weird.

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  6:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

It's so weird, people are talking about other things, things that happened to them, my friend is talking, my parents. And it's all imagined... Like non-existent. Gone. Now they're just talking about issues that are imagined up in their head. Amazing. Weird.

Indeed it is ... like they're living in a dream, yes?

A dream made of concepts and concepts about concepts, by and for concepts and their concepts.

"Enlightenment" isn't amazing at all, compared to that ..... and all enlightenment is, is not doing that.

Maybe not as interesting to the "thought-called me" ... but there is all this peace, happiness, clarity, fun, genuine loving, and what-not, which kinda more than makes up for it.

Anything not now is only a thought now.

As you've noticed.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  7:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. Clear..
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  10:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Amazing. Weird.

...So much better than boring!

...My dog just farted...he was not embarrassed one iota.

My dog is Buddha...just like your friends and parents...Everything you experience teaches.

Edited by - machart on Aug 01 2010 11:09:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  08:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  5:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

This is a gem, from the thick of realization, I never thought I would see such clarity in writing,yea, and perhaps I never will!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000