AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Ayam
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2010 :  01:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I watched 'How the Universe Works - Blackholes' on Discovery yesterday. It was quite amazing what the scientists have discovered. In the centre of every Galaxy (including ours) exists a massive Blackhole.

The earth revolves around the Sun, but the Sun including all the Solar systems in our Galaxy revolve around this Blackhole.

It was quite shocking to see how big they are and how they work and devour everything.

During the morning meditation I kept thinking about the Blackholes and was feeling bit uneasy.

Then I saw a Rose flower outside in the lawn.

And in that present moment, I was looking at the Rose and thinking about the Blackhole at the same time. It was like through one eye I was looking at this beautiful Red Rose and through the other I was looking at this massive Blackhole.

They both existed at that very moment !!

The Rose in my lawn and the Blackhole in our Galaxy.

The Rose was doing what it has to do... being a Rose.

The Blackhoke was doing what it has to do... being a Blackhole.

And I...

I am...

I am... I am... I am... I am... I am... I am... I am...

(Automatic Shambhavi)

Ayam... Ayam... Ayam... Ayam... Ayam... Ayam...

(Automatic Trataka)

.... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

.... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

haha ha ha ha

And I am...

I was just being I am.

Witnessing the Rose, the Blackhole and the one who was experiencing all the stuff above.

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  9:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Our solar system is 26,500 lightyears away from the blackhole at the centre of our galaxy. It takes that long for our solar system to travel all the way around the galaxy and get right back to where we are right now, minus a bit of drift toward the blackhole.

You know, one day we will arrive at the event horizon and everything will begin to compress. Seems a paradox that consciousness is expanding and matter is contracting as it moves toward the centre of our galaxy, don’t you think?

Sometimes I wonder where and what I will be when we finally meet with that force. I wonder what’s on the other side. Just about every galaxy has a blackhole . . . all of them spinning like huge, cosmic chakras. . . .how little we know about the ‘laws of nature’ and the manifest being of the Universal Mind. . .It’s all good. . . It’s all God. . . smell the roses while we still have noses! hahaha!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  07:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ik-jivan
You know, one day we will arrive at the event horizon and everything will begin to compress. Seems a paradox that consciousness is expanding and matter is contracting as it moves toward the centre of our galaxy, don’t you think?

Its all happening right here right now, my friend.

The death and birth of a new universe, a new star, a new galaxy, a new solar system, a new rose...

The expansion and contraction of Consciousness and expansion/contraction of Matter.

Right Now!

Just feel it !!

quote:
Sometimes I wonder where and what I will be when we finally meet with that force.

I don't know about you. But if I am there, I will be doing something like Charlie did in movie 2012:

Charlie Frost: [as he witnesses the Caldera erupt as volcano] I have goosebumps, people.

Charlie Frost: [right before he gets blown away by the eruption] Always remember, folks. You heard it first from Charlie!!!

That was the best and the most funniest scene I ever saw in a movie.

Haha... But I guess I'll be just holding a rose in my hands when it happens.
Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  7:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The Architect has spread out the materials for construction and the site looks a mess, but the potentiality of what will be is already complete in the Mind of the Architect and there’s a Plan. . . pages and pages of mechanical drafts written in the DNA of each biological cell. . . Yes. “Its all happening right here right now.”

In the last 420,000 years Earth has witnessed 13 global warming/cooling cycles. Nature, with her store of pranic energy, always rebuilds life. Cyclic spiral of life? Or unsuccessful ventures? Maybe both. . . we make mistakes while learning. . . who says the Universe doesn’t experiment too? But this blackhole thing really does seem to be a reset time clock, no mistake, but a budget of time-space allotted for the project.

Who knows, maybe it's Brahma’s contract deadline and Para Brahmin is less concerned with finished product than with the construction process.

Hahaha! Do you expect anyone will miss the live event? Well, at least Charlie Frost won’t be wincing at the destiny before him. I don’t expect to have a hand or foot or even a head when I meet that destiny, but I figure I should still be around in some form to witness it in awe and wonder. Maybe as a speck of cosmic dust or a photon or something really, really simple and elemental.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  12:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

In the last 420,000 years Earth has witnessed 13 global warming/cooling cycles. Nature, with her store of pranic energy, always rebuilds life. Cyclic spiral of life? Or unsuccessful ventures? Maybe both. . . we make mistakes while learning. . . who says the Universe doesn’t experiment too? But this blackhole thing really does seem to be a reset time clock, no mistake, but a budget of time-space allotted for the project.

A bit off topic, but i can't resist.

The cyclic nature of Earth's climate is the engine for evolution.

I think there is something to the experimentation theory, but i think the overiding purpose of extreme changes in climate is the evolution of life. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't pushing us.

Its the same reason that the spiritual life is so difficult; constantly changing, full of ups and downs, hard choices and suffering. It makes us grow
Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  5:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tonightsthenight,
Yeah! Never realised that before, but it fits perfectly with my understanding that all creative potentialities must be iterated through before the game is over and that's why all this diversity of form exists.

So, we wipe the slate clean every once in awhile and start writing new formulas. The ups and downs of climate are the means to clear the slate.

Off topic? Not at all. It's exactly what Ayam is about - the process of creation and annihilation.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  10:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ik-Jivan

Your post reminded me of this passage from the book 'And now and here' (a free online book at oshoworld.com)

Q: YOU HAVE SAID THAT BY RESOLVING CONSCIOUSLY TO WITHDRAW INSIDE, OR AT THE TIME OF DEATH, THE ENTIRE LIFE ENERGY SHRINKS AND RETURNS TO THE CENTER FOR THE PURPOSE OF TURNING INTO A SEED ONCE AGAIN. AT WHICH CENTER DOES THE ENERGY SHRINK? DOES IT CONCENTRATE AT THE AGYA CHAKRA, AT THE NAVEL, OR AT SOME OTHER POINT? WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CHAKRA, AND WHY?

Osho: This requires a little consideration. The whole energy will of course shrink before death occurs. Before one embarks on a new journey, the energy which is otherwise dispersed all over the body will return to a point. This is the same as when one moves from a house -- he collects all his important belongings. When he lived there, all kinds of things were spread out in every part of the house, from the bathroom to the living room. So at the time of moving, he sorts out his possessions. He throws away the junk, packs up the important stuff, and sets out on a new journey.

Just as we abandon one life, one body, and commence the journey of another life, another body -- similarly the consciousness which was spread out withdraws and once again becomes the seed. Up to now it functioned as an actuality; now it will once again become a potentiality, because now, like a seed, it will enter a new body.

Just as a tree leaves seeds behind before dying, similarly the body too leaves behind seeds before it meets death. What we call sperm or ova are the seeds left by the body at the time of death. These are the seeds released prior to death, in anticipation of death. The sperm contains the entire built-in program of your body, it contains the exact replica of your body. As the body gets ready to depart, it leaves behind the tiny seed. This phenomenon occurs at one level -- the physical. Similarly, consciousness, on a different level, gathers itself and becomes a seed in order to enter the seed present in some other body.

All journeys begin with the seed and end with the seed. Remember, that which is the beginning is also the end. The journey's cycle ends where it started. We begin from a seed, we end up again as a seed. So the question is: at the moment of death, at which center would the consciousness gather to shrink and become a seed? It would, of course, gather at the very center you have lived through all your life. It would concentrate at the center which was most valuable to you in your life, because that was your most active center; one should say, that was the very point from where your whole vital energy functioned.

For example, if a man lived his whole life obsessed with sex, if he knew nothing beyond sex, if sex was all he lived for -- he earned wealth to enjoy sex, he went after a high position in the pursuit of sex, he wanted to have good health so that he could indulge more into sex -- if sex was the most predominant center functioning in his life, then that is where the entire energy will converge at the moment of death. Then his new journey will begin from the sex center. Why? -- because his next birth will be an ongoing journey of the same sex-obsessed center. This man's consciousness will gather at the sex center in the dying moments, and that is the point where his life will come to an end. His life energy will leave through his genitalia. Had this man lived through a different center, the energy would have concentrated and left from that center.

The center around which one's life has revolved is the center from where he will depart. The place where he dwelt the whole life will be the place from where he will depart. Therefore, a yogi can leave from the agya chakra, and a lover from his heart chakra. The life energy of an enlightened man would leave from the sahasrar, the seventh chakra -- his skull will break open as he departs from there.

The point from where one makes an exit is the conclusive proof of how one has lived his life. Such techniques were discovered in the past that by looking at a dead body one could say through which chakra, through which door the consciousness left the body. All the chakras are doors for entrance as well as for exit. The soul will use the same door for entering another body which it used for exiting the dying body. The soul will enter the new cell in a mother's womb through the same door from which it came out at the previous death -- that's the only door it knows.

- Excerpt from the Free online book 'And now and here' available at www.oshoworld.com

I totally agree with what Osho says and its my own experience.

See my old post where I have written and posted my photo with a circular dent / impression on my forehead:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6345

The dent becomes more and more visible if I meditate in routine and and starts disappearing if I stop meditating for a few days.
Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  11:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Karmic– Samsara DNA carried forward as pranic seed. . . interesting. The idea is one way to explain how the innate peculiarities of each unique individual present even at birth

Do you think your seed’s departure was from the ajna in your previous life/death?

I have a depression in the bone and a slight discoloration at the ajna that I’ve noticed since my teens, but more so because of vanity than because I thought it might be significant. I also have a birthmark to the right and just under my ribcage. It’s shape, size and position does look like I could have had my heart run through with a broadsword. However, my assailant would have had to be left handed or I would have had to do it to myself with the right hand. I am left handed, but that’s because the middle finger on my right hand has a bend in it and I was never able to hold a pencil with it.

Geez! Did I kill myself in a past life, so now I come again being left handed and having a warped figure as samsaras? Food for thought, but impossible for confirm.

I figured that the spiritual stuff we are made up of would dissolve just like the material stuff upon departing form. Sure, the essence of whatever consciousness we collected in a lifetime would live on, but not in the composed arrangement of a ghost-like form spirit. Rather as energetic particles stamped with the memories we’ve gathered that spread out, much like the particles of our body spread out once we are committed to earth, wind or water. In this method, the memories of a person could end up in millions of beings.

In the samsara seed method the complete package of a person would be transferred to a new life. I have absolutely no intuition on this and thus no true position for or against. It’s something I will have to think about . . .it does make a significant difference. In this method even the ego could be transferred, which isn’t possible with the memory particle method I mentioned.

Hmmmm. . . . thanks for that Manigma. Do you have additional thoughts on this? Signs in manifestation that suggest we move as complete packages from one life to the next?
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2010 :  02:59:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I participated in a PLR (Past Life Regression) program last year for 3 days at www.oshodhara.org.in

From the visions/scenes that I saw, I reckon I was a Rishi/Yogi in my past life. I was on another planet and not Earth. Or perhaps it was Earth but thousands years ago. It was a nature rich place... like heaven. As I zoomed in, I saw a Rishi with a long beard, wearing orange clothes, sitting in meditation under a tree in a beautiful jungle.

Then suddenly the Rishi opened his eyes and a thought came that I should also experience the City life. It was like I heard from someone about the City life and wanted to see/expereience it.

Then I stood up, smiled and just discarded my physical body like a cloth. The body fell down like a robe and I went straight up.

Then I remember arriving in a brightly lit room that had no walls, no surface and no roof. Like a room made of light itself. There were a lot of people waiting there busy talking with each other. It was like a college canteen. They were all wearing golden robes.

Then a guy in a White Suit came to me and welcomed me and told me to sit somewhere and wait for my turn.

The next thing I remember the guy came to me and said "OK sir, its your turn now". And then I saw the room was orbiting planet Earth. I was being detached from the room in a pod like thing and I looked back at the guy while going down towards Earth.

A thought came to me that I should have asked him to send me to a place where I could learn something new. Just as this thought came to me, the guy smiled back and gave me a wink ... as if he understands what I need and he has sent me to the right place.

No wonder I have traveled a lot around the world in this life and have enjoyed much night life too. Born in India, been to Nepal, China, East Asia (Singapore, Bangkok, HK), Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the whole Europe. In year 2000, I stayed in Las Vegas for 4 nights and from there I went all the way around America for 45 days and then to Canada.

I am tired of traveling.

Now I am back to work where I left it.
Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2010 :  12:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If only I could drop form and fly. I would be the wind, subside, then be a butterfly, swallowed by a bird. I would be any number of creatures whose lives seem too short, but I would enjoy and hopefully retain memory of each passing fancy in the form of other beings.

Baggage makes you tired of travelling. One day we can leave it all behind when we go.

But while we’re here, we have to slog away and learning life’s lessons. Might as well throw our backs into it and enjoy life in form too.

Sometimes I get audible messages. . . if I am meditating to avoid dealing with small things, like making a phone call to a friend I ‘just know’ is feeling lonely. In this situation, I was quickening my simran to drown out the intuition. I didn’t want to know why I was antsy. Just wanted peace for myself. Selfish! Then out of no where I heard a stern, deep voice command, ‘Stop it!’ Had to reflex a few minutes on what the intuitive anxiety was all about and arrived at the ‘friend in need’ thought. Made the call. Reassured my friend. Returned to simran. Found peace.

Now, I bring this up because once a voice rose out of my subconscious and said, ‘Only a rishi or maharishi can open this gift’, which is quite a coherent thought, coming from the subconscious. It’s typically pretty whimsical and unpredictable. I sort of know what the statement was in reference to, but I’m not sure how or if I am supposed to apply it.

Do you ever get messages from the deep subconscious as your skimming the surface?
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2010 :  1:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you think a flower gets a message when it should bloom or not?

Free

Your

Mind

And just jump \o/

Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2010 :  10:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. I do. But unlike we humans, the flower doesn’t debate the urge to grow.

Jump? Free my mind? I do cartwheels in the foyer of an international, militant corporate employer for the receptionist’s amusement. Any more liberated and . . . well . . . I expect the world around me would still be just as tolerant, generous, intimate and loving as it is already. People just don’t behave ‘expectedly’ in my life anymore. They dote. They’re friendly and open. Strangers and regulars alike. I’ve seen the transformation of a ‘nasty bastard’ into a noble, respectable human being. Everyone around is becoming saintly. I’m just being myself.

Sure, you go ahead and ‘Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!’ I’m going to stick around for Waaaaa Hooooo (Waheguru). I’m on duty. No jumping until I clock out.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  03:29:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Sure, you go ahead and ‘Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!’ I’m going to stick around for Waaaaa Hooooo (Waheguru). I’m on duty. No jumping until I clock out.

hahaha...

Trust me, the Waaaaa Hooooo will soon turn into Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Very good.

Here is a song for you my friend:

Sanson ki maala pe simranu
I do simran/japa on the chain of my breaths

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3HU4neM7bo

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3P80bkt3xg

I hope you can understand Hindi. This is a live version but the original on CD is awesome!!

Ik tha saajan mandir mein
Aur ik the pritam masjid mein
Par mein...

Sanson ki maala pe Simrun mein pi ka naam

A divine lover was sitting in the Temple
And a devotee was sitting in the Mosque

But I...

I do simran/japa on the chain of my breaths

This is abosolutely beautiful!!! And this happens right before the Waaaaa Hooooo turns into Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  2:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I bet the CD is awesome. Nusrat singing Tum Agar transfixes me. Thanks for introducing me to this song. I don’t speak Hindi, so wouldn’t have picked up on the message . . . he’s a Muslim singing in Hindi about doing simran japa with every breath, like a Gursikh. . .

. . . it’s emergence of convergence where the only commonality is the Divine Inflluencer. My awareness of the momentum of the emergence is accelerating exponentially. Sometimes the awareness can overwhelm my brain as it tries to connect the dots. The problem is that it finds no direct connection. It’s synchronicity at work. This is the kind of stuff that can blow out synaptic circuitry. It pays to be grounded in a spiritual practice so you can see the change, but also to be active in the secular world so you can be the change.

Did you expect your relay of Sanson ki maala pe simranu would have this effect on my psyche? It worked like a light switch . . . click . . . BOOOOM!!!

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5eZb4eudc . Tell me if it does anything to/for you.

‘I do simran/japa on the chain of my breaths’ . . .’And this happens right before the Waaaaa Hooooo turns into Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!’ Should we leave this as a surprise or could you elaborate a little. You know the Anhad Shabad and Rom Rom have been playing 24-7 trance-dance music in my body and brain for at least 3 years now. And just like any club, the DJ is pumpin’ up the volume as the night goes on.

Is there some kind of grand finale performance? I figured I should just get used to the lack of silence or stillness. I’ve been thinking that the swaying pranic energy and head harmonics are a constant, subtle, slowly transforming procedure. . .the ‘trickle of Amrit’ that Bai Randhir Singh ji speaks of in Anhad Shabad Dasam Duar.

Am I experiencing a metamorphic transformation? Will I become a butterfly with rainbow wings? Maybe I broke out of the chrysalis years ago, when I experienced gnosis of One and crown to crotch activation of all chakras simultaneously. Instead of a glorious butterfly, perhaps I emerged a rather plain moth that circles the sheathed lamp light. Maybe this explains why the flame of bhakti love does not scorch my wings.

Didn’t the big Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! already happen for me? Truly, it feels like I’m one of those early adopters of technology, whose equipment is basic, doesn’t come with all the bells and whistles and is limited in functionality. Am I missing something, Manigma?
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  04:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
But all the time, even while the lectures were going on, Ram, Ram, Ram went on repeating in my Heart. For nine years it went on like that and then stopped of its own accord. It ended in Silence.
http://www.realization.org/page/doc1/doc109c.htm

I guess what happened to you 3 years ago was becoming pregnant with the divine.

The 24-7 Rom Rom is like the nine months of pregnancy.

Congratulations!!

Now I am guessing that you (the limited self "I" / I Am / Ego) would slowly begin to dissolve. Like the extinction of a seed as it turns into a tree.

The Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! comes from the Ego.

Don't worry, you will not miss it when it happens.

It will be the little woohaass!!! first and they will slowly be turning into bigger woooooooohaaaaaaaasss!!!

And trust me.... YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!

My own present state is like I am sitting in a rocket who is about to lift off. Its like I reach to the countdown 3... 2.... feel all the rumblings, the shakings, the woooooooohaaaaaaaasss!!! but don't reach the final lift off.
Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  11:16:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma,
You have a knack for causing chaos in my brain. It’s a good thing. It means you’re giving me new information and my brain is simultaneously filing it in a number of areas, where different types of cognition occur. Cool, huh? Just thought I’d mention it for that reason.

Thank you for that passage from The Maharishi. His experience with the light going straight to the heart is very similar to my own. Same for the rest of his details. The whole person is immersed in a ‘crown to crotch’ awakening of all chakras simultaneously. It’s total bliss, but a little disconcerting if you don’t know what’s happening. You just acknowledge that your entire being was hijacked by a force that you can’t control. Reverence for the power and a sense of humility ensues readily.

‘Pregnant with the Divine’ . . . I wonder what will be birthed.

I had another audible (as opposed to vision) back in 2007. The voice of a small Frenchman sternly demanded, ‘Dissolu toi!’ It’s a very informal dialect, spoken by my ancestors that means, ‘Dissolve yourself!’ I got the distinct impression that it was my grandfather, who died long before I was even born. I don’t speak French, so having a French language audible gave me cause for pause. . . I considered what it meant to dissolve the ego. In reflection and with the Sikh understanding that we can clear the karmic debts of our ancestors, existing family and all those in association during this lifetime, it does seem reasonable that an ancestor would admonish me to get serious about attaining the fourth state of consciousness . . .

I sure wish I could find a copy of Jnana Vashistha, like the Maharishi did. Gave thought to the two different types of jnanas – Vashistha & Samhadi – just last week. I only knew of the Samhadi before and sensed that they cannot do work in the world and that was a reason for resisting the fourth state . . . postponing it until I was no longer able to do sewa. I completely understand and appreciate the contribution to consciousness evolution for all creation that Samhadi Jnanas make, but my heart tells me that it’s not my destiny.

Given that other audible, ‘Only a rishi or maharishi can open this gift’ perhaps I should be looking for a maharishi to play the role of midwife in this birthing. There’s something I should do with this information you have given me. Thank you again.

OK, I will trust you that I won’t miss the Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! when it happens.

‘My own present state is like I am sitting in a rocket who is about to lift off. Its like I reach to the countdown 3... 2.... feel all the rumblings, the shakings, the woooooooohaaaaaaaasss!!! but don't reach the final lift off. ’ . . . Sounds like the Cosmic Orgasm! Excitation and continence – very tantric. Sounds like a beautiful, blissful experience. Can you do this at will or does the Universe just grab hold of you when It wants?

Thanks Manigma. You seem to be my guide for the time being. _/\_
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  05:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great!! Beautiful experiences. You deserved it.

Sewa or Samadhi... its not you who decides what is in your destiny once you have surrendered your heart to the divine.

When the time is right, the Maharishi / midwife will come to you itself.

They will hear your Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!, don't worry.
quote:
. . . Sounds like the Cosmic Orgasm! Excitation and continence – very tantric. Sounds like a beautiful, blissful experience. Can you do this at will or does the Universe just grab hold of you when It wants?

I just jump. \o/

Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  07:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
When the time is right, the Maharishi / midwife will come to you itself.

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”
~ Buddhist Proverb

quote:
Sewa or Samadhi... its not you who decides what is in your destiny once you have surrendered your heart to the divine.

I'm good with that . . . Let come what comes. I only need to accept and submit to the Divine Will and Plan. This heart, this body-complex, this subconscious intelligence, will lead me where I should go . . . inevitably home . . .

WHO SAYS WORDS WITH MY MOUTH?
All day I think about it, then at night I say it.
Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing?
I have no idea.
My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that.
And I intend to end up there.

This drunkenness began in some other tavern.
When I get back around to that place,
I’ll be completely sober. Meanwhile,
I’m like a bird from another continent, sitting in this aviary.
The day is coming when I fly off,
But who is it now in my ear who hears my voice?
Who says words with my mouth?

Who looks out with my eyes? What is the soul?
I cannot stop asking.
If I could taste one sip of an answer,
I could break out of this prison for drunks.
I didn’t come here of my own accord, and I can’t leave that way.
Whoever brought me here will have to take me home.

The Essential Rumi, Coleman Barks translation, p 2

So, how do you jump? From where do you jump? I have no fear of jumping . . . I only need to find the ledge. _/\_

I am looking. Yet, even if I simply step off while wandering in the dark, I know it is Providence guiding me.

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  02:04:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
So, how do you jump? From where do you jump? I have no fear of jumping . . . I only need to find the ledge. _/\_

Well you are standing on it all the time.

Where do you think you jump from when you enter from the 'unconcious deep sleep' state to the 'semi-sleep' state and then to the 'waking dreaming' state?

Read my first post in this topic
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  06:53:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is no India.

Here is no Guru.

Here is no God.

Here is no Self.

Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  8:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you think we go through the blackhole or worm hole? I think I almost did many years ago. See my post to the Sleeping with awareness (Conscious sleeping) for a description of my techno-colour trip.

If there is no India, no Guru, no God and no Self, you must be merged in the One Consciousness, where none of this 'stuff of matter' matters.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  03:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
If there is no India, no Guru, no God and no Self, you must be merged in the One Consciousness, where none of this 'stuff of matter' matters.

Exactly.

Its like dipping your head back in the ocean.

....O....

....o....

.... ....

See?

All this India, Guru stuff is in the head.

When there is no head... there is no Dream, no India, no Guru, no God, no Self, no Enlightenment.

What you call 'stuff of matter' is actually dream matter. It appears real but its not. Its temporary. Forms appear and disappear. I am eternal.
Go to Top of Page

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  11:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, maya, the illusion. I know I am dreaming. I am not ‘this’. I experience ‘this’ for the sake of evolving consciousness. This is as real-world as a science lab. Action is experimentation and manifestation is creative expression, but it is only the means to an end. What we do here is relevant to understanding, but the particulars don’t matter.

Individuation of consciousness is a means to accelerate consciousness expansion . . . many hands (or minds) make like work. We experience the sense of separation for the sake of concentrating universal qualities so that they can be developed. The diversification of being is perhaps the only means of manifesting a Formless Being with countless qualities.

The One makes many images of Self within Self, to perceive, experience, learn and grow consciousness. What does not grow, dies. Energy, to be, must move and flow. Where it flows is not relevant. That it flows, is. When it ceases to flow, we are again inert with potentiality as seed . . . still, silent, un-manifested. . . waiting for conditions to come about to cause germination again.

Ego is hukam . . . the mission agenda for each individuation. Born thinking we are each a little god, we struggle to assert our personal identities, but eventually realize the necessity to unify, as chaos results when there is multiplicity of supremacy. We learn from pain and suffering and put ourselves upon a path toward an emergent singularity that is our true being.

Really, the design of life’s consciousness journey through form is absolutely brilliant!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2010 :  02:43:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
M. Go back to the source: before this concept of beingness, "I Am," arose, what was your state?

Q. I don't know.

M: That which you don't know, that is the right state. Everything that comes after this consciousness is attained, is useless - consciousness is useless.

- Prior to consciousness http://www.prahlad.org/gallery/nisa..._maharaj.htm

All our knowledge, logics, assumptions, equations, concepts... no matter how profound and correct they seem and no matter how beautifully we present them... are useless!!

When the mind collapses like a turtle going inside its shell.

In this pure Stillness, Silence, Emptiness, Awareness........... BOOM!!

The fourth aspect of Atman or Self is Turiya, literally the fourth. In this fourth state, consciousness is neither turned outward nor inward. Nor is it both outward and inward; it is beyond both cognition and the absence of cognition. This fourth state of Turiya cannot be experienced through the senses or known by comparison, deductive reasoning or inference; it is indescribable, incomprehensible, and unthinkable with the mind.
http://www.swamij.com/om.htm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000