Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 The Gate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2010 :  04:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When my Kundalini was awakened (about 4 years ago) I was going through a phase of intense fear. I used to wakeup every night exactly at 3'o clock with a pressure in my heart (sinking within).

I used to hear voices that used to scare me. But at the same time something was guiding me not to be afraid but to raise my heart and be strong.

Later I used to see the time 10:10 occasionally.

I understand that there are 14 planes including ours.
http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/r...s/ays167.asp

I assume that the consciousness/soul has to travel through a gate to travel into these planes.

There are 13 planes apart from us and I feel that one of them is sealed or does not require a gate. Maybe the bottom one 'Atala' is sealed. Or maybe the highest one 'Satya loka' does not require a gate.

Now what I am trying to say is that the division of time into 12 parts (12 hrs day + 12 hrs night) and the year into 12 months could be related to these 12 gates that lead to those 12 planes.

Its like a continuous shifting / process that a particular time / day is associated with a particular gate/plane.

For example the month of July might be good if you want to travel to a particuar plane. The beings (higher or lower) / energies from that plane can also travel to this plane more efficiently on that particular time / day.

These are entirely my raw ideas and I just wanted to share. I could be wrong so please provide more clarification if you like.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 22 2010 1:30:05 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2010 :  1:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000