Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 NLP and siddhis?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deicide

Belarus
9 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2010 :  03:25:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit deicide's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all!

I am doing an investigation and wanted to know if would be possible awake siddhis using NLP (Neurolenguistic programation). And if the answer is "Yes", how can this be done?. For example how can Ish*tvam be attained with nlp or kama-rupa (shapeshifting).

Thanks in advance,

Namaste

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2010 :  05:03:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by deicide

Hi all!

I am doing an investigation and wanted to know if would be possible awake siddhis using NLP (Neurolenguistic programation). And if the answer is "Yes", how can this be done?. For example how can Ish*tvam be attained with nlp or kama-rupa (shapeshifting).

Thanks in advance,

Namaste

Depends on what you think siddhis really are. External super powers won't make you any happier, look at the misery they cause in the Super hero comics. If you look for external means of happiness you will be constantly rewarded with an equal amount of suffering.

NLP can be used to model excellence, first find a shape shifter and model what they do. However far better to model someone who is truly without suffering, they shape shift to match any circumstances - internally- that's a true shape shifter.
Go to Top of Page

deicide

Belarus
9 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  02:22:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit deicide's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, I don't thing siddhis would make me happier.

Im just courious about this and I would like to know if Nlp would awake siddhis and how it could work3.

This is because in a documental that I seen, a person change some parts of his body with Nlp. And Im wondering if this is true and if it could be done.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  1:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by deicide

No, I don't thing siddhis would make me happier.

Im just courious about this and I would like to know if Nlp would awake siddhis and how it could work3.

This is because in a documental that I seen, a person change some parts of his body with Nlp. And Im wondering if this is true and if it could be done.

Yes, change with NLP is possible. However it won't mend a broken arm.

NLP is a suite of tools aimed at helping overcome negative emotions and help someone get more of what they want and less of what they don't. It is self realisation.

I am an NLP practitioner and have been using this with clients for a few years now. You need to identify the goal you wish to achieve and then carefully answer a series of questions for a well formed outcome. Often clients find that their goal is not what they seek at all.

NLP isn't a magic bullet. I have witnessed another practitioner make a partially deaf person regain their hearing. However, this wasn't a miracle, simply that the person believed they were deaf even when the medical evidence clearly showed there was no obvious reason. All that happened was that the client got rid of the negative emotions that had prevented her 'believing' she could not hear.

It also works on the principle that you are more likely to succeed in a thing if you believe you can. It can awaken hidden talents and resources and allow someone to move on with their lives.

Physically, you can work on their mind by altering their physiology. Getting a depressed person to stand tall and smile can actually alter the way someone feels inside and vica verca.

So can it make you shape shift ?
Well it depends what you mean by shape shifting ? Give an example and lets explore the subject.
Go to Top of Page

deicide

Belarus
9 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  8:54:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit deicide's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shapeshift, change your physical body into whatever you want. Shamans can shapeshift into animals or change his weight.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2010 :  04:24:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We have become human after so many years of evolution.

Why would someone wish to become an animal again?

The power of thought is limitless. You can be whatever you wish if you cultivate and develop this power.

The whole universe, the forces of nature and gods will be under your command.

But one should use this power to open the gates of higher wisdom within. All else is futile.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  06:56:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone is somewhere in the journey.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  3:18:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, NLP can't help you shape shift into an animal or change your weight instantly.
It's a mind tool, not a magic tool.
The best path is to meditate. Once you lose all attachment to your body and physical things, then your consciousness can be more free to explore other types of existence.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000