Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Video of Dr. Larry Jensen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  12:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends

Susan Carlson (of KAP) posted this video in a thread on the Tao Bums forum today and all I can say is.....well....nothing. Just gotta watch it for yourself. It had me literally MOANING in ecstatic pleasure. I hope you will take the time to watch this video and feel the power of it for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFu1y-7SrA8

Love!

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  08:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Carson (I think)

Stimulating stuff
Go to Top of Page

Kriyaban

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  10:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Becareful on that site and wary of those that claim to be teachers or Shaktipat givers etc. There are plenty of good post there however. What many perceive to be Kundalini is not actually and some of the new agey things that are said about it or what happens are completely baseless and border on hallucination (are). Such as the Grandma Bear eating out the back of a person there and calling that Kundalini. People try to label Kundalini as this or that and that it is the same as such and such in another culture. sometimes they can be the same or at least similiar, however i believe that one shouldnt mix and match as some do on that site. a little holy spirit, a little kundalini, mixed in with reiki and then mix it all up and learn from someone who supposedly is a master and give it a name. many new agers do this. but its offensive to those that practice the traditional methods. just be careful and stick to the truth. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  10:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Kriyaban

Welcome to the AYP forums!

Thank you for the warning. Personally I take what resonates with me and leave the rest. And personally I practice (strictly) AYP...no "mixing and matching" going on here.

People in general have a tendency to label, define, analyze, compare etc and try to fit all experience into their personal "framework" and I agree that what many people call kundalini is likely not.....but what's in a word/name right? People will say and do what they want according to their perspective and there is nothing we can do about it other then be diligent in our own practices and be conscious/aware of what we resonate with. Blind faith is indeed dangerous. But that is not what is going on here and I wasn't recommending anything in particular on the website, nor was I endorsing anyone. I was just sharing a video that made me (completely) ecstatic. But I do appreciate the reminder to stay aware of what and who I am promoting. Thank you.

Again, welcome to the AYP forums. Hope to hear more from you!

Love!

P.S> Who is it that gets offended by what others call kundalini?

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jun 18 2010 10:56:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kriyaban

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  11:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your welcome and thanks for the welcome, i have been around here for quite ahwile but havent posted. decided i would start here and there. I wasnt trying to say you were endorsing. LOL I just was making a statement as to my experience and how there are sooo many interpretations of things and mixing and matching of spiritual thoughts and techniques. LOL its good to see you take what resonates as that in my opinion is most important seeing as how everyone is on their OWN spiritual journey. take care!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000