Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Vajroli without a catheter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

khech

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  12:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit khech's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on the practice of vajroli mudra without the need of a catheter. Is the use of a catheter necessary to draw liquids into the bladder?

Thank you

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  1:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting first post........
I would think that while it may be possible without a catheter (I don't really know) I would say that it is not possible to learn to do without a catheter. Either way you are at risk for a urinary tract infection if you are not very careful. Why does this interest you?
Go to Top of Page

khech

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  10:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit khech's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm interested in several ways... perhaps I would drop the idea of liquids into the bladder if I had a diagram of what happens during the proceed and also what happens when one performs cycles of dry vajroli (contration of frontal PC muscles and sucking in of the belly)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000