Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 books on unity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  9:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Going on vacation for a couple months next friday and was wanting to get a couple books on people who have seen the untity of it all. Not much interested in reading a how to as much as I am in reading their personal journey, kind of like the sidhartha book or the moment of truth book. any suggestions?
thanks
brother neil

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  10:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"I Am That" is great.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  11:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by brother neil

Going on vacation for a couple months next friday and was wanting to get a couple books on people who have seen the untity of it all. Not much interested in reading a how to as much as I am in reading their personal journey, kind of like the sidhartha book or the moment of truth book. any suggestions?
thanks
brother neil

Jed McKenna.

For info on him and his books, please see

Jed McKenna Quotes on Living Unbound.

Have a great vacation!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

PS- Thanks again for that Cool Song post a while back; we ended up doing a feature post on
Richard Schooping (the guy who wrote and sang that song) on Living Unbound.

Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  5:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

PS- Thanks again for that Cool Song post a while back; we ended up doing a feature post on
Richard Schooping (the guy who wrote and sang that song) on Living Unbound.

your welcome brother, I also got his cd, I like the song "the music that we are" Ill look into that book
later brother
Neil

Hey Jo, I got I am That by gangaji, its a good book, which author are you referring to?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000