Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Divine Openings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 23 2010 :  7:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

About a year and a half ago I got to this web site, and immediately bought the book. Inside the book there are energy "activators" in the form of paintings. There were some wild rides because once the process is started many emotions and things we call "purification symptoms" started to happen. It was too much for me, plus I believed some healer on the net that says that the energy of the Diksha, the oneness blessings, comes from a dark place, and Lola Jones the maker of this site went to the 21-day process of the givers of the oneness blessings, which she says activated in her the ability to give what she calls "Divine Openings" through paintings, touch, or anything really (jewelery, written words... etc.).

So lately I got over the belief that this is "bad" energy, and started to read her book and get the transmissions from the paintings again.

I think if I hadn't taken the Divine Openings in the first place, I don't know if I would have been here, I think the Openings allowed the grace to come in so I got pulled here (made me ready). I'm really thankful.

So, the site is:

http://www.divineopenings.com/

The energy there is strong, you can feel it by being on the site.

If you resonate then hope it helps you.

And I'd be happy to hear what you think about it.

Love,

Yonatan
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000