New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  11:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

About a week and a half ago I started drawing abstract drawings intuitively, and it seemed that inside the drawing that came out there were some kind of portals into deep silence where there are certain centers in the pic.

I want to share them, so here they are in a slide show and I hope that you enjoy and that it gives you something.

Love,

Yonatan

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img] http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ew=slideshow [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  11:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Yonatan.

Thank you for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  11:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  12:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! Great drawings Bro! They remind me a bit of the paintings done by Pablo Amaringo. http://www.google.com/images?um=1&h...oq=&gs_rfai=

Thanks for sharing!

Love!

Edited by - CarsonZi on May 14 2010 12:11:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  12:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Carson!!!!!

LOVE

Nice paintings he has
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  12:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I appreciate it.

For so long I've had my passion for drawing held up inside, because I was insecure. From age 3 until highschool I drew for fun, and it was a big creative part of me, that when beginning to be insecure in highschool because of attitudes of someone I was with, has "died". But it hasen't, it just waited for the moment when I would be secure again to come out.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  12:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Now I feel more whole.........
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  1:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
With you my friend.

I loved painting as a kid but lost my confidence in a lot of things after that. Last time I really painted was when I was 16. But it has flowed to paint again and now the colors just flow. I have never enjoyed anything this much before.. like a block opened up and stillness is expressing itself through me. Love it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  1:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
YEAH, thanks Shanti!!!

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2010 :  11:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Added a few more...
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  10:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Frequency of Love:

http://ykat.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d37lcnh

Some more new in the gallery:

http://ykat.deviantart.com/gallery/

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  10:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love them, bro. Thank you for adding some more beauty to this world. Keep the Love and Silence flowing

Love to you [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  11:36:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks dear cosmic!!!

LOVE

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  12:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Yonatan, Loving the colours! really beautiful pictures
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  01:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks my friend!!!!

Love
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  08:11:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yonotan-

I think my favorite is love in action. I also like how as I went thru them, they would illicit from me a translation.
so I can relate to them.
I think it is great when someone finds a channel of creativity, whether that is paiting, gardening, bingo, hiking, music, etc.

thanks for sharing your drawings.

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  09:48:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you deeply Sagebrush!!!!

Love to you
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  4:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I now have a portfolio

http://ykatsgallery.daportfolio.com/

I also draw other peoples' "Energy Signatures" as I call them

That's the one I did for myself:

http://ykatsgallery.daportfolio.com/gallery/639592

If anyone would like me to do one drawing for them (Energy Signature) tell me and I'll do it. It is fun for me so no prob

When I do them I don't know what will come out, I just draw.

Edited by - Yonatan on Feb 01 2012 11:27:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  6:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing this here Yonatan.

The energy drawings are very interesting.
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  08:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Yonatan,

The paintings are beautiful and so deep! Thanks for sharing ...
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  08:18:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Shanti and Swan

I appreciate it.

Love :)

Edited by - Yonatan on Feb 02 2012 08:19:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  8:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
very good drawings,
on some of them I looked and starred at the part of the pick that caught my attention the most. on archangel micheal I stared at the heart center and on the left side of the pictue a womans face. on archangle rapheal looking at the bright yellow part and saw saw two hands holding the white sphere. On raiji;s staring just above the center of the pic, I see it as a bunny rabbit, and life is a smiley face
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  01:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks neil
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  1:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all.

I made a new drawing

Called "Rise of Consciousness".

Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ousnesss.jpg

Edited by - Yonatan on Nov 14 2012 1:46:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  10:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another one.

"Reach Inside"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...chInside.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  10:20:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful work as always, Yonatan!
Thank you for sharing!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000