Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 The presence process and pleasure touch yourself(m
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

band12

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  12:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Did anyone had experience with this combination?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  12:47:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi band12 and welcome to the AYP forums!

The title of your thread is cut off so I am not sure what combination of processes you are talking about. Care to restate what exactly you are combining?

Love!
Go to Top of Page

band12

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  7:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to ask is anyone have experience to combine in the presence process of Michael Brown with pleasure touch yourself (masturbating after breath training minimum 15 min. until orgasm) for cleaning toxic from a body, and cleaning spirit. Something like that, because I hear very positive about this...
Go to Top of Page

marianne

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  6:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can say that I had experience with presence process and pleasure touch yourself. It is very very good for me and easy. You just have to practice masturbating once or twice on week after breath training...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000