Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Remembering more dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wafu

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  02:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone!

Throughout my life I've never paid much attention to my dreams, and never recall the vast majority of them. In the last week or so however I am waking up with a head brimful of memories of crazy escapades that happened while I was asleep! Whenever I noticed a change in my life these days my first instinct is to attribute it to the practices I'm doing. If this is the case, could anyone offer an explanation for how I am suddenly able to remember so many of my dreams?

Love to you all, and thanks.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  05:32:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wafu, with powerful spiritual practices remembering dreams is something normal because we become more aware "lucid" and a lot of purification happens during dream time.

in case that's troubling your sleep, then self pacing should be in order and practice before bedtime should be avoided in case it's happening.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Wafu

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  09:17:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

Thanks for your ideas, it certainly feels like I'm becoming more lucid during the daytime, I guess that is a good way to describe my nocturnal state as well. I'm aware that doing practices before sleep is not recommended, hence why I always get the evening session done well in advance of bedtime. It's not proving disruptive to my sleep at the moment, but if it does I'll take that as a signal to apply the brakes. Thanks again for your help.

Namaste

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000