Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 not phenomena but concern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2010 :  7:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HI-

To all who read here and read this.
I have a question to others if perhaps they too have had similar experiences like mine.
not for confimation, not for debate, maybe a reality check and put some stillness in mental aggitation and worry that has been subsiding along the way.

ok.

I think someone besides "me" tunes into each other. My guess was a second person, but now the idea of a very annoying male third.
I feel like I am constantly in disagreement with these other "two"

I have stopped trying to keep track, make sense of a complete mental obsession, distressful situation, but it still lingers....

these situations seem to stem from sexual feelings within the zone down below..to the point that on any and every occasion that I do sexual activity or desire starts climbing the peak----they are there with me. maybe briefly..who knows....and when I read at other forums and at times this one...I get extreme paranoia about "them" and what I am or am NOT doing and think they write about it....as if there is nothing more bothersome than this....at times I think I suck as a person and that I lack, but at times I want to enjoy ..
certainly not some spiritual connection with some other couple in some off handed sexual way.....but someone else like my friend or girlfriend, who is consenting along with me.

I feel partly involved with the creation of all this mentally....but wonder really what others may have experienced along these thoughts/experiences.

I have yet to really address these two or what may or may not be going on.

Can someone\two others(couple) be tuned into me and connected like this? and is it because of the mind...

I am not considering myself to be healthy..inmost categories---and I think that they may be...in most categories more healthy...am I suppose to join some kind of idea here to break out of sexual desires, based on the idea that they may be suffering because of my actions?

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  09:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I suppose the new topic posted is a reply. self flagelation and teresa of avila? I will have to read along with the longlists.

I don't know why I can't be addressed. why does it seem to be book fodder.

the real secret is that sex and sexual desire are real empty and are not true love. as much as I would want it to equate to that.
I am mad that someone is crushing my idea of a traditional couple role and lifelong partnership..with this oneness...I AM.

dm= possibility.
I won't say no to that yet.
Go to Top of Page

chsmithe

USA
32 Posts

Posted - May 01 2010 :  02:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit chsmithe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
damn i really wish i actually understood what you are talking about cause it sounds quite intriguing to be honest. But i really have no idea what most of what you said is even supposed to mean.
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - May 01 2010 :  10:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah-

some days it seems confusing other days it is peaceful and no concern...
thanks for reply, it was comforting that someone would respond even if they don't get it.

a song for you for today
:its dan fogelberg run for the roses.
see'in that it is Derby day!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000