Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Fluoride and the Pineal Gland
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  01:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What do you guys think about Fluoride and the Pineal Gland? I know you can't believe everything on youtube the guy lists a lot of studies in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZQ3ixu7a4

I was thinking about getting a bereky water filter with the fluoride add-on not just because the pineal is important for spirituality but also because I have some really bad insomnia.

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  1:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Berkey water filters are awesome, if you have the money.

I don't think eliminating fluoride will take care of your insomnia, but please let us know if it helps you.
Go to Top of Page

enlightenmealready

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2011 :  04:15:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Old thread I know. I second your concern about fluoride. Check these guys out for natural ways to detox from fluoride. http://www.earthclinic.com/ I don't think there is a single method there that would be approved by your doctor. Proceed with caution.
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2011 :  12:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by enlightenmealready

Old thread I know. I second your concern about fluoride. Check these guys out for natural ways to detox from fluoride. http://www.earthclinic.com/ I don't think there is a single method there that would be approved by your doctor. Proceed with caution.

Thanks for posting this, been trying oil pulling with good results.
Go to Top of Page

Clear White Light

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2011 :  07:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There has been some academic research that has validated the fact that fluoride does accumulate in the pineal glands of people exposed to fluoridated water and other sources of fluoride. One study that I can remember off the top of my head cited fluoride concentrations in the pineal gland that were equal or greater than the amount of fluoride contained in the teeth of an adult who has been exposed to fluoridated water and other dental fluoride treatments.

Recently the EPA has also begun the process of reducing the amount of fluoride in drinking water by almost 50%. This is in response to a study that was done by the national academy of science entitled "Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA’s Standards." If anyone is interested in this subject, I highly recommend checking out that study. Many people consider the fluoride thing to be a sort of conspiracy theory, which is unfortunate considering the large amount of hard science that has been done to support the idea that fluoride is actually an incredibly toxic substance that is potentially causing untold amounts of damage to people's bodies and minds.

Edited by - Clear White Light on Mar 09 2011 07:51:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2011 :  12:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
City Council here in Calgary just passed a bill that has resulted in taking the flouride out of our city's drinking water. I'm very happy about this.

Love!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000