Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 couple questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  3:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I am intrigued by ethereal beings. Both the lower and higher beings. Who are they? Are they connected to me in this life or is it random? What do they do? Hang around, or go to other galaxies? I am in constant
awareness of beings around me, I even think they play little jokes on me! What am I supposed to do, if anything? How can I communicate with them? What are higher beings and lower beings?

I once read that Jesus Christ was from another planet. Could this actually be true?

They say we all have a guardian angel. If this is so, why donĀ“t I feel him or her? And how could I communicate with?

I have all sorts of questions while ruminating on this subject.
If anyone here have this phenomen? What do you do? I appreciatt any advice or intuitive ideas, which brings another question. I feel like I am intutive, as I suppose we all are to lesser or greater degree;
Will this become stronger as we advance in our spiritual development?

Thanks,
nirmal

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  4:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My take on it is this:

There's a whole spectrum of beings, higher and lower. They exist as long as we mind them and put our awareness on the frequency where they thrive on our attention. When we move our awareness to another frequency they are gone. *zip*

If you wish to hang around with them, they can give you a full time job with their jokes, info and spectacles, experiences of nice or not so nice quality. They are from inside earth, living on earth or outside earth. They can manifest physically or just exist as psychic entities, or energy vibes, show themselves in visions or through sensations.

If you are interested in Truth and to go beyond the tivoli, one option is to not mind them so much. Regard them as scenery on the way, say "Hi... and Bye!", and focus your awareness inside. Stay with the stillness cultivation inside. My experience is that they will become less as we advance in our spiritual devlopment. They will leave you alone when they can't catch your interest anylonger, and/or when you get higher in frequency than they are (= more still).

Your guardian angel... I'd say it's the guru within. Listen inwards. Silence speaks.

Edited by - emc on Mar 07 2010 4:24:46 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000